I've found about 70 acres of woods for lease, woods not been used for any purpose for long time. My understanding need good tree surgeon for few days to tidy up the place. Main reason I am interested is to do small shoot for my needs.I am due to visit he place next week but my question is how much would you pay for small woodland like this?

thanks in advance.

Who knows mate, thats between you and the landowner/shooting rights owner. If your going to run a small shoot and a commercial basis you can bet the yearly rent will be expensive compared to you just going in and shooting some fur and feather.

For personal private shooting with maybe 1 or 2 guests £200 year? god mate, I dont know! at the end of the day, its what its worth to you...

I've found about 70 acres of woods for lease, woods not been used for any purpose for long time. My understanding need good tree surgeon for few days to tidy up the place. Main reason I am interested is to do small shoot for my needs.I am due to visit he place next week but my question is how much would you pay for small woodland like this?

thanks in advance.

Will he sell it? And where in Kent.

• 2 months later...

im in kent and iv worked for tree surgeons befor im up for poping over and having a look mate you let me shoot in the woods and ill clear it out for you???

what sort of woods is it???

what dose it offer for shooting

im in maidstone kent drop me a pm mate