EXTERMINATORS 18G (real damage)

I cant really see any advantage to using such a heavy pellet for hunting, ive never had any problem killing with accupells, air arms fields ect. What sort of range was that taken at? Joe

Surely the heavier the pellet the higher the trajectory which has got to be a disadvantage,

Guest king ratcatcher

I use a heavy pellet, becouse i dont take anything further then 30 yards, i dont see the point using a light weigh pellet if your only going to take quarry upto 30 yards, you see what i mean ?? lol just my opinion, plus i like it when they hit :thumbs-up:

I use a heavy pellet, becouse i dont take anything further then 30 yards, i dont see the point using a light weigh pellet if your only going to take quarry upto 30 yards, you see what i mean ?? lol just my opinion, plus i like it when they hit :thumbs-up:

each to there own if thats the pellets you like to use then thats your choice.use what you like were all diffrent. i use air arms 5.52 field for my bsa hornet for me there perfect. :D

each to there own if thats the pellets you like to use then thats your choice.use what you like were all diffrent. i use air arms 5.52 field for my bsa hornet for me there perfect. :D

5.52 superb pellets very nice in my FAC rapid very flat

there deadly accurate in the mfr so why not use them? they do a hell of alot of damage and drop anything quicker than i have seen before.The internal damage caused is far superior than most other pellet most of the time resulting in a quicker kill....ideal squizzer pellet too if accurate through your rifle...also ideal for all the bsa ultra shooters out there that love there close range ratting :)

there deadly accurate in the mfr so why not use them? they do a hell of alot of damage and drop anything quicker than i have seen before.The internal damage caused is far superior than most other pellet most of the time resulting in a quicker kill....ideal squizzer pellet too if accurate through your rifle...also ideal for all the bsa ultra shooters out there that love there close range ratting :)

i use lazzapell thro my webley spektre mk2 at 28 ft pound on FAC and can drop rabbits at silly distances very accurate for me

EXTERMINATORS :yes::yes: I USED TO HAVE A RAPID 7 & FALCON AT 12 flb SHOT HUNDREDS OF RABITS H&N FT BRILIANT IN THESE GUNS BOUGHT A RAPID MK2 BEN TAYLORED 30flb UNBELIEVABLE EXTERMINATORS. WHENT OUT WITH A KEEPER HE WAS AMAZED AT THE KILLING POWER OF THIS COMBO TOP BO**ockS