Lovely job there carl bet that took you a while.Just watched a few dvds a while back by Tony and Sheila Price The Jowetts making waggons was a good one as was the John Pickett RIP one also.Lovely pieces of craftsmanship,cant beat Yorkie Greenwood at the painting of them either.Bet you can appreciate the work that goes in to a full one after that.Joe Davidson is another good hand at them,artists all.You'll be up there next with them boys.

Lovely job there carl bet that took you a while.Just watched a few dvds a while back by Tony and Sheila Price The Jowetts making waggons was a good one as was the John Pickett RIP one also.Lovely pieces of craftsmanship,cant beat Yorkie Greenwood at the painting of them either.Bet you can appreciate the work that goes in to a full one after that.Joe Davidson is another good hand at them,artists all.You'll be up there next with them boys.

cheers mate av got them dvds my self my uncel has one an my wifes uncel has them . u forgot old jimmy berry .ar lasses uncel just had 2 wagons painted off yorki .th is an old man neer me in wakefdield that paints wagons aswell hes a nice old bloke

Nice work Carl.Aye Jimmy Berrys a legend.I love all that sort of thing.The canal boats when they are properly painted up are something else as well I must have gathered up thousands of waggon pics over the years.did a small one a fewe years back no goldleafing or anything fancy but would love to give one a go now.heres the back of a box I made out of some scrap mahogany to hold my tools just played about with some paints

Edited by skinthegoat

Thats a cracking piece of art work, you ever made a full sized??

Cracking mate.

D

cheers mate av made my own dray once an painted it it wos only a pony dray

i heard it kept you very warm one night that dray :whistling: also man in market wants his barrow back :laugh:

Cracking mate.

D

i heard it kept you very warm one night that dray :whistling: also man in market wants his barrow back :laugh:

ye it did i had a blanket on thoe an he can go foook 4 his barra lol

Cracking mate.

D

ye it did i had a blanket on thoe an he can go foook 4 his barra lol

or yeh get u now it wos a warm nite at lea fair lol