PDSA as bad as RSPCA!

Got an income then pay your way...end of. So what if its your only income and you home school, you can run a car then you can insure your dog! f your income aint enough get a better paid job....

The RSPCA and PDSA provide for those with no income and as such can make up their own rules....you might not like them, so why try to sponge off them.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hate to be the one that throws a negative comment in here ..... BUT ....... i fail to see why people RELY on the PDSA. Yes vets bills are expensive, but IMO the moment you decide to get a dog, you a

BULLY FOR YOU, WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT SITUATIONS AND IN TODAYS CLIMATE WORK AND MONEY CAN BECOME SCARSE, MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS MIGHT BE GOOD ADVICE FOR YOU.

Just to add, you might be young Hannah and not had your life turned upside down by trauma, i hope you stay lucky, but its not nice judging people whom you do not know as you have no idea of there circ

This IS bullying. Fishfish came on here and highlighted a genuine problem about the lack of help from the so called animal friendly charities and has been shot down by petty folk who are "better than thou"

Moderators, get your fingers out of your ars*s and do something. Another great bloke who submits great threads to this forum and makes it richer AND donates to the site is being hounded off the site. We may well lose ANOTHER top bloke to the other forums here. :fool:

I'll stand on what I said, if you can find two grand to repair your car you can (or should) be able to pay your own fecking vet bill.

To my mind the difference here is there isn't a charity that does car repairs whilst there is one that repairs dogs.

If the guy is nothing else he is a raging hypocrite to lambast the RSPCA and then go cap in hand for treatment for his dog.

• Like 1

This IS bullying. Fishfish came on here and highlighted a genuine problem about the lack of help from the so called animal friendly charities and has been shot down by petty folk who are "better than thou"

Moderators, get your fingers out of your ars*s and do something. Another great bloke who submits great threads to this forum and makes it richer AND donates to the site is being hounded off the site. We may well lose ANOTHER top bloke to the other forums here. :fool:

the pdsa is there for low income family's i don't know fishfish at all got nothing against the man but trying to get free vet treatment was a act of fraud

• Like 1

I'll stand on what I said, if you can find two grand to repair your car you can (or should) be able to pay your own fecking vet bill.

To my mind the difference here is there isn't a charity that does car repairs whilst there is one that repairs dogs.

If the guy is nothing else he is a raging hypocrite to lambast the RSPCA and then go cap in hand for treatment for his dog.

:yes: should have took the dog to his own vet and pay the bill like everyone else!

I hate to be the one that throws a negative comment in here ..... BUT ....... i fail to see why people RELY on the PDSA. Yes vets bills are expensive, but IMO the moment you decide to get a dog, you also decide to take on the responsibility, including the financial outlay.

If MY dogs are in need of vet assistance, i take them and I foot the bill for MY dogs. :thumbs:

I agree, if you can't afford to care for your dog, don't buy one...

It has got very personal .. seems the bloke cant do right for wrong.. if he had left the dog with the injury described he would have been slated .. he tried to get treatment for the animal which i think is the most important thing .. duty of care & all that

How the treatment is payed for or not payed for is not the issue the fact he tried to get it treated is

• Like 1

Totally agree....even apart from the hypocrisy of using a society that any other time you would spit on,its simple basic economics....if you cant afford something you cant have it,thats just life !

Bullying :blink: ....how is giving an opinion on the internet bullying....im sure the chap will survive and do what he thinks is right....but what he thinks is right is not what some others think is right,wheres the problem,no need to get too emotional about it !

Totally agree....even apart from the hypocrisy of using a society that any other time you would spit on,its simple basic economics....if you cant afford something you cant have it,thats just life !

Bullying :blink: ....how is giving an opinion on the internet bullying....im sure the chap will survive and do what he thinks is right....but what he thinks is right is not what some others think is right,wheres the problem,no need to get too emotional about it !

Dont like cowardish bullys mate, simple. Never have and never will.

Degrading another human over a public forum, name calling (piss taking over weight issues) mugging his children off???

All this amounts to bullying IMO.

Dougie,

For me the situation isn't quite so black and white, circumstances change and shit happens in life and you have to roll with it. Its easy to say don't have animals if you can't afford them but affording feed and routine care is different to getting a huge vets bill costing thousands, there are several scenarios, insurance is a great option, i have some of mine insured and its great piece of mind BUT what happens if you are made redundent, lose your income or such like, then feeding your family, paying your mortgage etc are priorities, unfortunately dog insurance isn't, many folk have no problem paying everyday food, worming etc but what happens when your dog hits a tree and breaks a leg, if insured then great but how many people in this day and climate have 3/4 grand sat in the bank to pay the vet?

The PDSA are a charitable organisation founded to help low income families treat their pets, thats the point really, its their rasion detre, to treat sick animals.............

Degrading another human over a public forum, name calling (piss taking over weight issues) mugging his children off???

Dougie,

oh ok fair enough i havent seen every post i didnt realise folk had resorted to personal insults...still not sure id call it bullying but i guess folk get brave on the internet and theres no need for it i agree :thumbs:

I make the fella wrong myself but certainly not about to stamp my feet about it,its just an opinion thats all.

Simoman its all well and good saying what if this and what if that......but the reality IS if you cant afford something you shouldnt have it,when that " thing " is an animal the only fair thing to do is give or sell it to somebody who CAN correctly care for it no matter what the situation.....dogs dont choose their owners and no dog would choose to be with an owner who cant correctly care for it,anything else is a selfish compromise in my opinion.

Edited by gnasher16

Dougie,

oh ok fair enough i havent seen every post i didnt realise folk had resorted to personal insults...still not sure id call it bullying but i guess folk get brave on the internet and theres no need for it i agree :thumbs:

I make the fella wrong myself but certainly not about to stamp my feet about it,its just an opinion thats all.

Simoman its all well and good saying what if this and what if that......but the reality IS if you cant afford something you shouldnt have it,when that " thing " is an animal the only fair thing to do is give or sell it to somebody who CAN correctly care for it no matter what the situation.....dogs dont choose their owners and no dog would choose to be with an owner who cant correctly care for it,anything else is a selfish compromise in my opinion.

I assume you have a crystal ball & know exactly what lifes going to chuck at you :laugh:

Dougie,

I assume you have a crystal ball & know exactly what lifes going to chuck at you :laugh:

lol kay ,i still stick to what i said though ,but one good thing has come out of this its made you all think "what if "