• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will have a go as well .. best look up how to grow them now

Posted Images

went down to my plot yestaday to check things over and some little shite has robbed mine.....so as they say on dragons den IM OUT. :cray:

Its that time of year mate. Dark nights are drawing in, i will get raided in next month for sure, the little twa*s are bound to see my bright orange pumpkins so they will be VERY lucky to survive.

Chins up mate.

Trappa

scot hunter, ive not seen it smashed up anywhere so im kind of hoping that whoever took it has made good use of it, however after popping up again today i found a very large and soiled pair of y fronts lurking next to the canes from my runner beans, so my suspicions now lye with the old boy who has the plot 2 down from me as he is the only person around that they would fit.. but if he touches my sprouts i will strangle him with said y fronts as its the first time ive ever managed to get them to grow :icon_redface: atb mart

well i hope you all get past without being plundered lol

i remmebr watching a documenteray many years ago,and some of the leghths ad hatred towards the show growers was unbeilavable.the tricks they did to stop each other winnning,then the hard core ones who went and smashed up thier opponents allotment or garden.grown men and some oap.it was certainly an eye opener

i remmebr watching a documenteray many years ago,and some of the leghths ad hatred towards the show growers was unbeilavable.the tricks they did to stop each other winnning,then the hard core ones who went and smashed up thier opponents allotment or garden.grown men and some oap.it was certainly an eye opener

im not going to go to that extreme......unless he nobles my sprouts :gunsmilie:

im not going to go to that extreme......unless he nobles my sprouts :gunsmilie:

lol