North vs South

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have hunted all over this country and I can honestly say that each place is special and unique in there own way, you have to adjust your style to different terrain, now anyone can do that if they ha

ALRIGHT BOYS IN MY VIEW NOTHERN DOGS ARE BETTER.BECAUSE. 1ST.SMALLER FIELDS/PARKS 2ND.DOG NEEDS TO BE QUICKER REELING THE GOODS IN. 3RD.IF DOG TAKES 200YRD TO GET ON THE GOODIES HIT HEDGES/ FENCES

What about us in the midlands

easy northerners,but if you live in the highlands then to them we are southerners eh macky??? where as i would class anyone south of birningham as being a southerner???

Lol I was 13 before I realised that what I could see the other side of the Humber wasn't France :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

More diverse prey species in the South, easier winters which allows more hunting time. So probably easier to hunt in the south for man and dog.

Gotta be tougher and more dedicated to hunt oop north :D

Just a debate

Which are better hunters, Northeners or Southeners?

Rabbits Hares Foxes etc... with running dogs

Bit of a daft question !! I'm from the north of England and have been out working the dogs with lads, (and lasses), from Scotland, the South, Eire, and even people from the Midlands !! LOL !! and there is good and bad from ALL areas !

Cheers.

:wallbash::wallbash: if it wernt for us southeners you wouldnt have any good dogs :toast::toast::toast:

Thats right mate, all the day time top coursing dogs originated from southern England. c.n,s dogs would never have been breed if it wasnt for a man from upshire. and seagul was breed from southern dogs. so almost every dog comes from southern stock!

All you fellas up north done is refine them a bit!