Tay Boot wellies

Guest furryferter

Guest furryferter

http://www.topkit.co.uk/boots.htm

I got my self a pair of Tay Boots today had them on today ( there a bit warm for digging) they seem to be a very well made boot and the most comfiest wellies ive ever worn .I wore them tonight while lampin I walked about 4 miles and I cant fault them they have a very good sole that gives you loads of grip ..the only thing I would say is they will be no use in the summer as they will be a bit to hot ....I would highly recomend these boots The real test though will be how well they are made and how long they last as I only get about 3 seasons out of mendil or demon boots

Edited by furryferter

ive wrecked my le shwmae's (welsh versions lol), my own fault, i dried them too quick & cracked the leather! :censored: , my hunters are about to give in! so are these wellies the best of both worlds? waterproof & comfy enough for a nights lamping? & are the soles robust & hard enough for a good dig? any of you guys worn them most days for a few seasons?