Hi

I am a student from Elmwood College and I am studying Gamekeeping and Wildlife Conservation. My course finishes in June 2011 and I am looking for any jobs available on lowground pheasant/partridge shoots from June onwards? Alternatively as many places will not employ so late in the year, I am also looking for somewhere I could find some seasonal work for the end of summer through to the end of the year, before finding a permanent job at the start of next year. I will consider any relative work but would like to gain some experience working on a pheasant shoot or with deer so either would be ideal.

Any options or recommendations would be greatly appreciated and considered.

you'll not find many jobs on here, you'd be best asking around shooting people and working for nothing if you cant find a full time job right away. you'll learn more and show people your keen and thats what gets you a jobs in keepering.

good luck.

Bobba

Do you have to do a Course at College to do GameKeeping?

You dont have to but not many places will take you on if you dont have a qualification or a load of experience, but if you dont have great knowledge or experience of keeping then I would recommend doing a course.

I know Jim quite well now, got a lot of time for him, he was really helpful and knowledgeable when i was at elmwood, still keep in touch and he is coming up for a visit this summer.

yes he is a nice guy very smart when it comes to gamekeeping,forgot to ask what you think of dave coulton?

VERY WELL EDUCATED WORDS FOR A YOUNG LAD OF 18. WATCH WHAT YOU SAY GHILLIE !!!!!!!!!!

YIS CHANCER