CONWY VALLY HUNT SUPPORTERS SHOW

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WILL LAY ON A BASKET OF FLOWERS FOR ALL HTL MEMBERS TO WEAR IN THE LAPELS

What a very enjoyable show, very very well run, the standard of dogs there was excellent. If anyone hasn't made this one, then make a note of it for next year. :yes:

GTE, Tracy & all the Conwy lot really put the effort in and it was well rewarded with a great field, if only they all could be like this one.

Good to see SS & Grinder and finally meet Bird & Fencehopper, plenty of genuine folk there... Oh yer, did see one face I ain't seen in many a year, good to see him back at a show :thumbs:

Guest joball

good to meet you bosun, not keen on that hopper lad tho lol :thumbs:

and totaly agree with you mate been to this show for the last 3 yrs and every year you think you couldnt better it but it is, well done to all the organisers :notworthy:

What a very enjoyable show, very very well run, the standard of dogs there was excellent. If anyone hasn't made this one, then make a note of it for next year. :yes:

GTE, Tracy & all the Conwy lot really put the effort in and it was well rewarded with a great field, if only they all could be like this one.

Good to see SS & Grinder and finally meet Bird & Fencehopper, plenty of genuine folk there... Oh yer, did see one face I ain't seen in many a year, good to see him back at a show :thumbs:

same here great to meet you paul :thumbs: ,SS Aaron +joball al. Was some great dogs there and good dog lads :thumbs: good drive for me, but it was in great spot and a well run show :thumbs: Bryn seems ok now since the hoss kicked him in edge, he was protecting Tod again :doh: , feck me dont think he knows Tod built like feckin brick shithouse :laugh: still its his mate :thumbs: Ray

ON BEHALF OF EVERY ONE AT THE CONWY VALLEY HUNT WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK

ALL THE JUDGES , BOSUN WHO AT VERY SHORT NOTICE STEPT IN AND DONE A STERLING

JOB CHAMPION NORTH WALES LURCHER , NEIL STOBART CHAMPION OF CHAMPION NORTH WALES TERRIER

BARRY WILD OPEN TERRIER CLASSES , GEORGE HARDY, BEST ENTERED, KEN GOULD, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS BEST

ENTERERD TERRIER , TO EVERY PERSON WHO TOOK THE TROUBLE TO ATTEND THIS SHOW TODAY , TO ALL THE LOCALS WHO TURN UP AND HELP SET IT UP TO EVERY MAN JACK OF YOU THANK YOU , :notworthy::notworthy: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR :thumbs:

Edited by gonetoearth

JOB CHAMPION NORTH WALES LURCHER , NEIL STOBART CHAMPION OF CHAMPION NORTH WALES TERRIER

BARRY WADE OPEN TERRIER CLASSES , GEORGE HARDY, BEST ENTERED, KEN GOULD, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS BEST

ENTERERD TERRIER , TO EVERY PERSON WHO TOOK THE TROUBLE TO ATTEND THIS SHOW TODAY , TO ALL THE LOCALS WHO TURN UP AND HELP SET IT UP TO EVERY MAN JACK OF YOU THANK YOU , :notworthy::notworthy: HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR :thumbs:

photos ??? :whistling:

BARRY WADE OPEN TERRIER CLASSES , GEORGE HARDY, BEST ENTERED, KEN GOULD, CHAMPION OF CHAMPIONS BEST

Now if that ain't the best line up of terrier judges in many a year, I don't know what is..!! :clapper:

More reason why this show is so well attended by so many with excellent dogs! Like I said, make a date for it next year, and bring more genuine workers!! :notworthy: