I have just bought Desert Star yesterday from wakefield he is in very poor condition skin sore's , flea's , sore eye's had him straight to the vets (wormed frontlined & eye cream ) going next week for his jabs , He will now be a pet and in a forever home with me and my family

487157_4009368506371_2046786685_n.jpg

thats great and im sure he will have a good life ,, no need to let such a fine animal get into such a state .. good luck :thumbs:
  • 1 month later...

i see this dogs for sale again the poor thing http://epupz.co.uk/c...asp?view=500883

cant be doing with this shifting dogs about lark :censored:

• Members
  • bullet_black.png
  • 4 posts

• uk.gif

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:47 AM

I have just bought Desert Star yesterday from wakefield he is in very poor condition skin sore's , flea's , sore eye's had him straight to the vets (wormed frontlined & eye cream ) going next week for his jabs , He will now be a pet and in a forever home with me and my family ........ that was another load of silly slobber !!!

I no the story behind this dogs breeding of ya look further bk in the posts people were saying it wasn't out of amazing pharoh.

Amazing pharoh went to della russ and then a dog outta that litter delightful cruise was put bk over della Russ. A son to mother mating.

They were only registered to being out of amazing agen so they could be kc registered