very unwelcome visitor

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye

No they are not laddie! The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you yo

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

Well done mate i would have done the same because the police are fuxxing crap

No they are not laddie!

The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and common decency. It's about ballancing accounts with the bottom dollar right across the board. As a consequence, we are witnessing the onslaught of a generation of pissed-up, doped-up, ill-educated savages with no moral compass other than given "Role Models" composed of "celebreties" with the intellects of morons themselves, for bigger morons to follow.

In my book, a Domestic Godesss is just a cleaner and a Chef's place is in a kitchen cooking dinner, not swearing at me over seared pan-fried scallops from the telly!

The Police, like everything else in this wreck of a once-great nation, have been systematically disarmed of the effective means, funding and manpower to combat the increases in petty crimes like this little b*****d tried to carry out. And they are going to be reduced further yet.

And modern society is largely a bunch of gutless on-lookers.

That's why we see a 72 year old woman from a now alien era wading into a gang of thieves trying to raid a jewellers; while younger, fitter people of today, with health and safety rammed into their heads just gawp and film it on their mobile phones. It never occurs to one of these cretins to have the balls to get stuck in and help her stop them.

Or, it's why a lonely farmer called Tony Martin originally got a life sentence for shooting dead a worthless little b*****d called Fred Barras and crippling his mate Fearon, while they were breaking into Tony Martin's home. On this subject. It's also why the scumbag he wounded tried to sue him for compensation. Because modern times allows him to.

So, on ballance. A bloody good whacking for this little scumshag is a cost-effective and easy solution to the problem his generation are becoming. It frees the police to deal with more serious matters.

Like folks who shoot burglars!

• Like 5

I can't agree with Pianoman enough.

I've spent 4 days in the past 2 weeks waiting outside a courtroom to give evidence in a case that the VICTIM doesn't even want to go ahead with, so much so he hasnt shown up the Crown Court on four separate occassions to give his diary of events. However, because he suffered severe injuries, TVP have made this a criminal matter and want the defendant trialed. If he doesn't show tomorrow and can't be found the whole case is dropped at a cost o thousands plus officers time off the streets.

Some people get dealt with in different ways, horses for courses and all that. I don't agree with what happened in the op's post but he saw fit to carry out an action to stop a theft, the theif won't go to the police because he knows he's a scumbag with (probable) history and the matter was dealt with.

I'm done now, as this thread probably should be too!

I can remember when I lived in Nottingham I was a witness to a smash and grab. The moron who broke into the shop which was under my flat was that thick he never even changed, removed or disguised the number plate on his Cortina. The police were called and came round after he had left the premises. They went to his house to be told he as at his girlfriend's. They went round, his car was out the front, they opened the boot and found it full of stolen motorbike leathers!

Knocked on the door, he was arrested and protested his innocence, then they opened the boot in front of him, he claimed it was not him, even though he was observed parkign the car up at his girlfriends 10 minutes after the raid. Went to court. Before then he started harassing me though, reported this to the police, they said to keep them informed. Come the day of the court case and I am waiting there, two officer's outside the court start discussing the level of intelligence he had been giving them and how useless it was, apart rom the crimes other members of his family had committed!

It turns out the smash and grabber was grassing up his own family. Anyway I make my appearance and he had turned up! He was found guilty, sentenced to jail for a couple of months. After he had served that he approached me again and threatened to re-arrange my already ugly complexion. I told him what I had heard and he went a very funny colour and asked me not to tell anybody. I said I would not as long as I was not harmed and my flat was not done over, both of those circumstances never happened.

Edited by secretagentmole

People seem to misunderstand me.

What I am trying to get across is the foolishness of coming on to an open internet forum and boasting about giving someone a beating.

Hitting the bloke the first time is fine, but to continue hitting him when he's obviously not going to fight back isn't big, and it isn't clever.

You always hear about the times the police don't turn up, or make a hash of an investigation, but you rarely hear of the vast majority of times when they do a good job under tough conditions.

The type who "don't grass" make it difficult for the police to do their job. The government hogties them, and drowns them in paperwork. And still they manage to detect and arrest a good proportion of criminals.

I said "punishment doesn't work" and I stand by that. That doesn't mean I don't think that prison is a good idea. If a scrote is in prison, they can't offend, at least for the time they're inside. The fact they are more than likely to come out and go straight back to offending is neither here nor there. If you get hold of him, and give him a pasting, then he'll probably be out stealing again for his next fix tomorrow. If he is arrested and sent to prison, at least it's a few weeks/months when he physically can't steal anything.

I'm not defending the actions of someone stealing, of course it's wrong, but two wrongs can never make a right!

Anyway, it's been fun. It's good to argue the wrong side of an argument from time to time, just to polish the argument for the right side, but I've never seen so many people doing it at the same time before! :whistling::icon_eek::tongue2:

Matt. Which is it to be?

Get your head bashed in by some smackhead desperate for cash and wait for the beleagured police to deal with your assault AFTER it has taken place.

OR

Beat his arse so badly, the very thought of doing it again fills him with dread of risk and stops him?

I understand and agree with your principles mate, I really do. But, from what I've seen of the levels of violence meted out by criminals to just ordinary, peaceable people, no! These swines are not playing by the same rules we are.

Simon

ha ha iam i going to be the last to comment? if i catch some one stealing from me ,friends or neighbours it thick ears all round! if they look a bit tasty its better to hurt them than get hurt so a piece of wood is ok in my book. fair play for kickin his thievin arse. an sorry but the dealings i have had with the police does not make them look good at all. :thumbdown:

ha ha iam i going to be the last to comment? if i catch some one stealing from me ,friends or neighbours it thick ears all round! if they look a bit tasty its better to hurt them than get hurt so a piece of wood is ok in my book. fair play for kickin his thievin arse. an sorry but the dealings i have had with the police does not make them look good at all. :thumbdown:

well lads and lasses i thought this one had just about run its course but i have just come back from allotment to find some THIEVING twat has stolen some of my pigeons im really fed up now and mad as hell if it was that horrible twat from the weekend it seems i didnt hit him hard enough but i tell you this if i catch him next time he will feel the wrath of me and im no soft lad i assure you it makes matts comments all the harder to bear for me now .im having to take the birds to someone elses now in case IT COMES BACK :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

well lads and lasses i thought this one had just about run its course but i have just come back from allotment to find some THIEVING twat has stolen some of my pigeons im really fed up now and mad as hell if it was that horrible twat from the weekend it seems i didnt hit him hard enough but i tell you this if i catch him next time he will feel the wrath of me and im no soft lad i assure you it makes matts comments all the harder to bear for me now .im having to take the birds to someone elses now in case IT COMES BACK :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

aarrgh theives :thumbdown: the allotment i have was broke into back around christmas various stuff stolen all i lost was a cheap axe! but to test how sharp it was a moron tried it out on one of my poly tunnels!

Well done fella only way to deal with thieves and you get a slap on the back from me basterds robbed my wellies last week 18 year old dick heads that hang around with the lad next door so I went round slapped lad next door in front of his mam and next day my gonks were back in porch althoe piss wet through they had pinched them then thrown them somewhere and had to go and get them so I think a slap does work.

FTM, I'm sorry to hear about your birds. And you seem to think I'm defending the position of the thieving scum bag. I'm not, far from it.

Si, I did say that the initial approach was fine, what I disagreed with was continuing the assault once the thief had shown he obviously wasn't interested in a fight.

If the shite bag who has stolen the pigeons is the same one that received the kicking, then how would you stop it? If he'd been arrested, he could still have come back and done it. The only way would have been to kill him there and then. Killing people for stealing, now that's a revolutionary concept!

the way i feel right now killing him sounds good put the twat in the leek trench,two gardens away lost hens and various tools and he is a canny old fella always helping people he,s gutted and thinkin of packing up altogether these scum bags dont care about other people just themselves

I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

Let´s close all the prisons then?

Well done FTM, we all know the police are just ineffective form-fillers nowadays - call them and they will only nick YOU.

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

good on you pal and its so true about the police they have no time to prosecute so they just let them go,so when the opportunity there you have to take it :gunsmilie: :gunsmilie:

I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

Let´s close all the prisons then?

Well done FTM, we all know the police are just ineffective form-fillers nowadays - call them and they will only nick YOU.

that was a quote from matts post

blow them up and then close them, saves releasing full time criminals