very unwelcome visitor

ftm did you say you beat him up ... i thought you said he tripped over a water butt trying to get away from a place he had no right to be in ... :whistling: :whistling: he got what he deserved the thieving twat !!!

atb gary

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye

No they are not laddie! The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you yo

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

And then you post it on a public forum. Clever that!

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You expect to come on here and get a slap on the back?

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

Kick them when they,re down, i have no problems with that what so ever,thieving no good scum c**ts,he would get a pack off the back off me .What planet do you live on :censored:

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

call the police get a grip you fool why dont you call your mummy wile your at it you pussy. the fecking scum got what was coming to him good on you i would have broken his legs if he was in my yard.

Oh yes, I'm a total pussy me.

Purleeease! Just because I don't think it's big and clever to slap people around, that makes me a pussy? If so, then pussy I am.

All you big men on here "oh yeah, I'd have kicked him harder" blah blah blah.

Answer me this. When you were a kid, and you got caught doing something wrong, and got a slap, did it stop you doing it? Go look at the thread in general chat about stuff people did when they were kids. Most of them say they got a slap from time to time, BUT THEY STILL DID IT!

So what you gonna do? Kill the bloke? Doesn't seem very proportionate does it.

I'm not gonna argue with you all any more. You live in your self satisfied little lives, safe in the knowledge that happiness and safety live on the end of a fist. Personally, I'll go for law and order.

One day, you'll meet someone who's properly hard, and then you'll be the first ones pissing and moaning about getting a kicking!

I could use violence, I'm trained to use it, but I'm also trained to think, something which seems to be beyond most people these days.

So call me pussy, call me whatever you want, I really couldn't care less. Get all het up because someone doesn't agree with you, fine, it's your blood pressure.

Toddle off back to your Sun, have a good look at the pictures while your brains are filled with machismo and bullshit!

i'm 26 and got my fear sher of slap's BUT NOT ONE for fething or even fort of fething of eney one may of stole sweets from the shop but most of my slaps was for mouthing my olders and yes ther is all ways sume one biger and harder than you and 9 out of 10 times thay will back you up on fething at the end of the day

first thing i did was put the air rifle away that was before i confronted him i know the score lads and just to put one thing right he wasnt a boy he was in his mid 20s and a big lad at that if it had just been a boy he would have got a telling off and thats all ive had my pigeons heads ripped off and crops trampled to the ground so this thief was in the wrong place at the RIGHT time thanks lads

Good enough for the little thieving scum, thats whats wrong with todays society, no respect, the same scum burgle pensioners and rob peoples homes when their kids asleep in the next room, taking irreplaceable possesions and memories.. FTM if I ever meet you I'll buy you a pint... Nice one :victory:

call the police get a grip you fool why dont you call your mummy wile your at it you pussy. the fecking scum got what was coming to him good on you i would have broken his legs if he was in my yard.

Purleeease! Just because I don't think it's big and clever to slap people around, that makes me a pussy? If so, then pussy I am.

Answer me this. When you were a kid, and you got caught doing something wrong, and got a slap, did it stop you doing it? Go look at the thread in general chat about stuff people did when they were kids. Most of them say they got a slap from time to time, BUT THEY STILL DID IT!

I'm not gonna argue with you all any more. You live in your self satisfied little lives, safe in the knowledge that happiness and safety live on the end of a fist. Personally, I'll go for law and order.

One day, you'll meet someone who's properly hard, and then you'll be the first ones pissing and moaning about getting a kicking!

I could use violence, I'm trained to use it, but I'm also trained to think, something which seems to be beyond most people these days.

So call me pussy, call me whatever you want, I really couldn't care less. Get all het up because someone doesn't agree with you, fine, it's your blood pressure.

Toddle off back to your Sun, have a good look at the pictures while your brains are filled with machismo and bullshit!

You are part of the problem, elitist left wing Guardian reader.

Fecking great, well done!

I think he was lucky to get away with that and as for kicking a man when he's down, come on, the dirty b*****d was caught red handed. Saying that I would of taken him down the old bill station and said "that happened while he was trying to escaped" you'll find the police are quite understanding.

its not macho giving a thieving bag head a kicking its conmen sense i would say as your the only person on the full thread that reckons that it was not right. so what would you have done if he had been in your house sat in your bed room and ring the police?? by the time they got there he would be at his home and completed medal of honour on your ps3 (watching a film on your dvd or what ever)then gone out and be robbing some other pore twat and thats if they ever come because 9 times out of 10 they just give you a crime number. or you can brake his legs and he is in plaster for 3 months not robbing anyone. the only time the police are quick to attend is if someone rings and tells them they have seen someone lamping.

Edited by hullhunter

The police are toothless and the courts are clueless, it would have been a waste of time phoneing, as stated before this is a symptom of what has become of this once great country, too many wishy washy do gooders with no nads, :thumbdown:

Dont care what you say about not teaching him a lesson, it was a thousand percent more of an incentive to think twice about doing it again than being given conselling on his inapropriate behaviour by some spotty faced vegan social worker.

• Like 3

I cant believe people are even arguing over this. How has it become, in some peoples eyes, socially unacceptable to slap a thief caught in the act?!?!?!? No wonder this country is going down the tubes!

All i can say is i'd far sooner live next door to ftm with his "direct" approach than matt_hooks and his law and order approach. I think my possesions would be safer.

Can i just ask matt, how would your approach have worked? See him breaking in and then what? Call the police, pat yourself on the back for a good deed done, watch him walk out with next doors gear and wait for the police to turn up hours later so you can give them a detailed description?

In my view someone, especially someone who is "trained to use violence"(what are you, a ninja?!?!), who watches a crime being committed on their neighbours is not far off as bad as the scrote doing the robbing and a coward to boot.

Edited by Tyla
  • Like 2

Oh no, he's questioning my manliness. Guess what, I don't care if you think I'm soft, or spineless or whatever. Also calling me "elitist" makes me chuckle, and I read the Guardian, as well as the Times and any other paper. See, I take the time to fully form a point of view, not just read one paper and think that's how every "right thinking" (how I hate that f*****g phrase!) person should think. I make my own mind up.

Just because I'm the only one who thinks he behaved badly, that makes me wrong does it? Whole populations have been wrong in the past!

If someone broke in to my house, yes, I'd call the police. They'd also have to deal with the dog, who takes a dim view of unknown people in the house, and if they got past the dog and were a threat to me then I'd deal with them accordingly. Would I give them a slapping? If they were a threat to me, of course I would. But I'm man enough to sto[p kicking them when they're down.

I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

I can't be bothered to argue with you lot any more. If you can't see the stupidity of your stance, then no amount of reason is going to change your minds.

I cant believe people are even arguing over this. How has it become, in some peoples eyes, socially unacceptable to slap a thief caught in the act?!?!?!? No wonder this country is going down the tubes!

All i can say is i'd far sooner live next door to ftm with his "direct" approach than matt_hooks and his law and order approach. I think my possesions would be safer.

Can i just ask matt, how would your approach have worked? See him breaking in and then what? Call the police, pat yourself on the back for a good deed done, watch him walk out with next doors gear and wait for the police to turn up hours later so you can give them a detailed description?

In my view someone, especially someone who is "trained to use violence"(what are you, a ninja?!?!), who watches a crime being committed on their neighbours is not far off as bad as the scrote doing the robbing and a coward to boot.

very well said :notworthy: :notworthy:

youre saying dont hit him? and just call the police to report it? then you say punishment doesnt work look at how many prisoners come out only to reoffend??? so why call the police then?? bit contradictive to me?

Edited by pipa
I'm sorry, but punishment DOESN'T WORK! Look at how many people come out of prison only to re-offend immediately after.

Aha indeed, I have tried to stay away from this but what a load of contradictive bollocks, The scum bag has probably already been through the judicial system and was spat out to re offend.

Glad ya slapped the prick, Would I have done it? Yeah I would not confront him though sneek up on the f****r and give him a stick round the noggin, Would I kick him on the floor? dam straight. He obviously did not give a flying so why should I.

Not gonna start name calling though, Every one needs an opinion and most of what Mr Hooks wrights is informative and helpful.

Karpman

Edited by Karpman