very unwelcome visitor

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

And then you post it on a public forum. Clever that!

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You expect to come on here and get a slap on the back?

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

It's because of do gooding idiots like you that this country is fecked, what would have happened to him if he had been caught by the Police? we'd spend thousands of pounds of public money on a court case, and with the prisons full he'd have got suspended sentence at most. oh yes that would teach him!!!!

So some prick on an allotment giving him a shoeing is going to teach him? Nah, all that'll teach him is next time make sure he's got the bigger stick!

Bunch of neanderthals!

Oh wipe the blood from your heart, lefty apologist !

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye

No they are not laddie! The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you yo

well said shep we dont need daft people like him telling us ORDINARY WORKING FOLK how to dish out a bit of rough justice and once again lads thanks for the support

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

call the police get a grip you fool why dont you call your mummy wile your at it you pussy. the fecking scum got what was coming to him good on you i would have broken his legs if he was in my yard.

• Like 2

call the police get a grip you fool why dont you call your mummy wile your at it you pussy. the fecking scum got what was coming to him good on you i would have broken his legs if he was in my yard.

Oh yes, I'm a total pussy me.

Purleeease! Just because I don't think it's big and clever to slap people around, that makes me a pussy? If so, then pussy I am.

All you big men on here "oh yeah, I'd have kicked him harder" blah blah blah.

Answer me this. When you were a kid, and you got caught doing something wrong, and got a slap, did it stop you doing it? Go look at the thread in general chat about stuff people did when they were kids. Most of them say they got a slap from time to time, BUT THEY STILL DID IT!

So what you gonna do? Kill the bloke? Doesn't seem very proportionate does it.

I'm not gonna argue with you all any more. You live in your self satisfied little lives, safe in the knowledge that happiness and safety live on the end of a fist. Personally, I'll go for law and order.

One day, you'll meet someone who's properly hard, and then you'll be the first ones pissing and moaning about getting a kicking!

I could use violence, I'm trained to use it, but I'm also trained to think, something which seems to be beyond most people these days.

So call me pussy, call me whatever you want, I really couldn't care less. Get all het up because someone doesn't agree with you, fine, it's your blood pressure.

Toddle off back to your Sun, have a good look at the pictures while your brains are filled with machismo and bullshit!

• Like 2

If I got a slap I stopped doing it, it hurt, the worst time was when me and my friend were ferreting (his ferrets) on what we though was common land, there is nothing like hearing a 12 bore cocked behind you to concentrate the mind. We were told by the farmer it was his land, furthermore there were no bloody rabbits in it (quote)! We were caught and we were in the wrong, follow me boys! We did, he took us to six warrens and made us work all day getting rabbits, like we minded. Became good friends!

Its about time people started dealing out their own justice but remember bud you had an air rifle, with the state on policing today i wouldnt be suprised if you got a knock on the door from the police with the lad claiming you shot at him.

Richard

good on you,you should have hit him till he pissed himself thieving b*****d.