very unwelcome visitor

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

• Like 11

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye

No they are not laddie! The police have become hamstrung by the arseholes we un-elect to Govern us; as politics have become over the last decade. Life today is not about service and good manners and

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you yo

i decided to go to the alottment this afternoon in the hope of taking out a few rats so i hid myself out of sight and had sat for 10 mins without a rat showing itself THEN! out of the corner of my eye i see a movement at the top of next doors garden and couldnt believe my eyes,it was alad in his mid 20,s breaking the door in and rummaging around! i quietly sneaked up with a nice bit of wood in my hand and took my coat off [just in case] i climbed the fence and as he came out of the broken door i smacked the twat in the face with the wood he dropped a sprayer and a hammer and clutched his face .his lip had burst and i tried to force a fight out of him but he was a sniveling coward ,im not one for coppers or owt so i booted him a few times and he ran away and all this on a bloody saturday afternoon! well just a two legged rat lads and sorry no pics this time

And then you post it on a public forum. Clever that!

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You expect to come on here and get a slap on the back?

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

I am all for zero tollerence, you went in harder than I would but the little scum bag will think twice before doing that again.

The police are ineffective so I think things will more often go in this direction.

Nothing to feel ashamed about.

• Like 2

you get a pat on the back from me mate! well done! i hate thiefing scumbags.... in his mid 20s??? to far from his mothers tit to get away with it lightly... i would have done the same in the situation...in fact you didnt kick him enough??? i would have kicked him into next week!! its the only way thiefs learn!

Edited by pipa

i would of done more than kick the twat a couple of times, where is your garden?

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you you sound like a do gooder to me and thats why the thieving twats get away with every thing cos people like you would b ack their a human rights shite up

• Like 4

well matt up here in the north east we dont have a lot of faith in the justice system so we do it our ways nowt would have happened to the prick once the coppers had smacked his bum so f**k you you sound like a do gooder to me and thats why the thieving twats get away with every thing cos people like you would b ack their a human rights shite up

whout woud thay gith him 30 houer comunitey servic if he had all redey had a slap on the rist

a few years ago a lad was breaking into a gas van down the street, a mate of mine caught him and gave him a good kicking around the ribs, then called the police....when they came the pliceman said the lads complaining about sore ribs? he said its probably cos you had to rugby tackle to get him to the ground DIDNT YOU??? yes policeman thats exactly what i did! some coppers kno the score :thumbs:

So, you had the chance to do lots of things, and you decided to beat the bloke up. Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't confront him, but kicking someone when they're down is about as manly as pink wellies!

You "tried to force a fight out of him" and when he didn't fight you kicked him around a bit. Bet you feel like the big man now!

Sorry, but two wrongs don't make a right. Call the police and let them do their job!

It's because of do gooding idiots like you that this country is fecked, what would have happened to him if he had been caught by the Police? we'd spend thousands of pounds of public money on a court case, and with the prisons full he'd have got suspended sentence at most. oh yes that would teach him!!!!

• Like 1

It's because of do gooding idiots like you that this country is fecked, what would have happened to him if he had been caught by the Police? we'd spend thousands of pounds of public money on a court case, and with the prisons full he'd have got suspended sentence at most. oh yes that would teach him!!!!

So some prick on an allotment giving him a shoeing is going to teach him? Nah, all that'll teach him is next time make sure he's got the bigger stick!

Bunch of neanderthals!

well lads here is my slant onit :whistling:

i got burgalled a few years back and i caught the toe rack jumped on him in my house hit with a baseball bat gently :icon_eek:

missus called the police they turn up in double quick time lol

he complains .......i get arrested for using excessive force :censored::censored::censored:

i end up with a caution he gets community service :censored::censored: