Trespass,poaching,Sight seeing, ok! ?

Hi folks.please let me get one thing straight before i start With this post! i respect any kind of fieldsport weather it is trapping shooting .snareing.ferretin,and all kind of dog work where legal.basicly everything to do With the out doors.but what really is starting to get my goat is the fact that strangers think they have to right to go on my and other friends permissions.i stress the fact that this is the minority and 99 percent of folk are genuine its that 1 percent who take the Piss.i shoot and lamp alot of land and just lately Ive come across too many lampers wandering around my patch like its a free for all. last night me and a friend was out fox shooting in middle me a 100 acre field when a lamp came scanning across and on to us like flambrough light house.sent my lightforce in their direction and off they ran.enough is enough now by this time we are furious,this is getting more and more frequent in many areas and have seen it first hand now how do You lot keepthem off and how do You deal With the ones You catch? Police are not interesteed if i gave one a good hiding they would be then and revoke my licenses.not that its crossed my mind ha ha.this is not a dig at genuine folk so be honest. Regards rich

Edited by TWOTWOTHREE

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its sad times [bANNED TEXT] old school poachers are embarrased to be called poachers by the mindless idiots that get called poachers.

Whoa... Steady on old chap... Yes, I agree with your sentiments but you do shoot yourself in the foot so think a bit before you mouth off in writing in public.   The risk of eye damage is from very

Ok, first off for your hill farmer man to recieve £90000 in subsidies, he either has thousands of sheep,thousands of acres or he's pulling your plonker because he knows how much this winds you up. S

I have a lot of land but to the best of my knowledge only one piece I have poacher issues with.

Don't mess, don't get involved, don't go near them with a gun...call the Police and tell them there are armed trespassers on the land.

They will respond, if the don't kick up shit with the Chief Constable! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker

Welcome to my world. I deal with idiots on a daily basis. Folk who think there doing me the favor by trashing hedge rows and gates with there 4x4's chasing all kinds of quarry.

Driving along side a dog they've just launch out of a moving vehicle to take down a animal that's no causing them the slightest problem.

For anyone to turn out at night in all weathers without any reason other than to kill and cause damage to private propaty must be a village idiot.

Nobody asked, wants, or needs them. There not providing any service and to be honest, I wouldn't ask any of them to take care of them selves let alone a dog.

I wonder what these folk would think if you came crashing through there front garden whilst they were sat indoors watching deliverance.

Hope you sort the problem soon

Welcome to my world. I deal with idiots on a daily basis. Folk who think there doing me the favor by trashing hedge rows and gates with there 4x4's chasing all kinds of quarry.

Driving along side a dog they've just launch out of a moving vehicle to take down a animal that's no causing them the slightest problem.

For anyone to turn out at night in all weathers without any reason other than to kill and cause damage to private propaty must be a village idiot.

Nobody asked, wants, or needs them. There not providing any service and to be honest, I wouldn't ask any of them to take care of them selves let alone a dog.

I wonder what these folk would think if you came crashing through there front garden whilst they were sat indoors watching deliverance.

Hope you sort the problem soon

:thumbdown:

Whats starting to piss me off is the amount of people driving over crop in subarus and 4x4's... Why?? Well it doesn't spoil anything for me, what it does is leave a trail of exactly were you have been for every farmer to see, it also creates a lot more problems for genuine lads who like to walk on foot and grab something for the pot... Everywhere is getting very hot with police, and who can blame the landowners for being pissed off that their land is getting drove over like a car park off lazy b*****ds too idle to walk... When I used to go out with dogs I'd walk, now these new generation of lazy twats are spoiling it for the real genuine lurcher lads, the enemy is truely within, its a shame as soon as a beam goes on now, everyones on the alert.....within a 30 mile radius of me all the fields have been drove off 4x4's poaching...

I have no issue with lads poaching personally for the pot and its getting used, its these who drive crop and leave animals were there killed.... they should hang there heads in shame, they truely are the scourge of hunting, they have no respect for the land, the owners, fellow lurchermen or the animals they hunt :censored: :censored:

Whats starting to piss me off is the amount of people driving over crop in subarus and 4x4's... Why?? Well it doesn't spoil anything for me, what it does is leave a trail of exactly were you have been for every farmer to see, it also creates a lot more problems for genuine lads who like to walk on foot and grab something for the pot... Everywhere is getting very hot with police, and who can blame the landowners for being pissed off that their land is getting drove over like a car park off lasy b*****ds too idle to walk... When I used to go out with dogs I'd walk, now these new generation of lazy twats are spoiling it for the real genuine lurcher lads, the enemy is truely within, its a shame as soon as a beam goes on now, everyones on the alert.....within a 30 mile radius of me all the fields have been drove off 4x4's poaching...

I have no issue with lads poaching personally for the pot and its getting used, its these who drive crop and leave animals were there killed.... they should hang there heads in shame, they truely are the scum of all hunting, they have no respect for the land, the owners, fellow lurchermen or the animals they hunt :censored: :censored:

:thumbs: very good post..

Whats starting to piss me off is the amount of people driving over crop in subarus and 4x4's... Why?? Well it doesn't spoil anything for me, what it does is leave a trail of exactly were you have been for every farmer to see, it also creates a lot more problems for genuine lads who like to walk on foot and grab something for the pot... Everywhere is getting very hot with police, and who can blame the landowners for being pissed off that their land is getting drove over like a car park off lasy b*****ds too idle to walk... When I used to go out with dogs I'd walk, now these new generation of lazy twats are spoiling it for the real genuine lurcher lads, the enemy is truely within, its a shame as soon as a beam goes on now, everyones on the alert.....within a 30 mile radius of me all the fields have been drove off 4x4's poaching...

I have no issue with lads poaching personally for the pot and its getting used, its these who drive crop and leave animals were there killed.... they should hang there heads in shame, they truely are the scum of all hunting, they have no respect for the land, the owners, fellow lurchermen or the animals they hunt :censored: :censored:

:thumbs: very good post..

Really boils my piss as its making it harder for lurcher lads even after a few rabbits, as soon as farmers see lamps or lurchers, there even more paranoid when they've had lads driving there land and found game in the middle of fields with tyre marks too and from them....:censored:

Like the old school, no one should know you have even been there.... Pity the future for anyone starting out, its going from bad to worse...:no:

well i am just starting out and i understand the poacher and the pest controller, but as you say theres the dickheads what fook it up for everyone...theres a hell of at lot of young lads round me who could not give a shit :thumbdown: there the ones who need f*****g of

its a shame,am looky i have met a fair few lads of here who are willing to take me under there wing :notworthy:

Whats starting to piss me off is the amount of people driving over crop in subarus and 4x4's... Why?? Well it doesn't spoil anything for me, what it does is leave a trail of exactly were you have been for every farmer to see, it also creates a lot more problems for genuine lads who like to walk on foot and grab something for the pot... Everywhere is getting very hot with police, and who can blame the landowners for being pissed off that their land is getting drove over like a car park off lazy b*****ds too idle to walk... When I used to go out with dogs I'd walk, now these new generation of lazy twats are spoiling it for the real genuine lurcher lads, the enemy is truely within, its a shame as soon as a beam goes on now, everyones on the alert.....within a 30 mile radius of me all the fields have been drove off 4x4's poaching...

I have no issue with lads poaching personally for the pot and its getting used, its these who drive crop and leave animals were there killed.... they should hang there heads in shame, they truely are the scourge of hunting, they have no respect for the land, the owners, fellow lurchermen or the animals they hunt :censored: :censored:

couldnt agree more. At my old permision we had a time where people were using the land without permision and leaving gates of fields full of sheep wide open....although they seemed to have "Moved on" not long after :thumbs:

I also want to add I have no problem with you boys and girls who hunt with dogs be it running or earth.

I also want to point out I will, and do tolerate lampers who walk over the land taking the odd rabbit and hare, but why trash another mans living just for fun!!!

My lamping buddy runs dogs and to be fair the only fox's I take with the rifle, are those that won't come within range for him.

It's not only the crops, gates, and damage to hedge rows that cause problems. It took me 3 weeks to take a vixen that accounted for 16 hens in the mean time because she'd been chased from pillar to post, and as a result was extremely lamp shy.

I mean personally, although people using guns use every precaution, if i was poaching (not that i do) on someone elses permsision i would be frightened of getting shot...maybe thats just daft but i know we had a dick head on neighbouring permision who would go to the border of our permisions and let off a shot or let off loads of shots as soon as he realised we were there to look like he could hit somthing and generally just to be a utter dick head really and it used to frighten the hell out of me, and he new we were there

Theres thousands and thousands of genuine lads, but it doesn't take nowhere near as many of these other lads to spoil it for everyone ....

defonatly, i have the fact that I am female on my side which land owners seem to be more fogiving of and more willing to give permision but i would hate to be a good honest lad trying to get permision