Cheap full charging kits

One good thing about a 232 bar, cylinders on some guns deform at 250 bar, a 232 bar cylinder means you cannot over fill! Stupid point as you should watch what the hell you are doing with a rig like that, but some people need all the help they can get lol, says Mole who has just topped his and hers weapons back up to the recommended 190 bar! It is a 12 litre 232 bar our cylinder! Mrs Mole is getting a small pony cylinder for emergency in field top ups as well (well she can't use the pump so if we are hunting in different parts and she needs to top up, she can just push on the quick connect and turn the tap, little 3 litre 232 bar pony bottle with valve is costing her £28, new guage from our man who does testing, £19, will get it fully checked as well, so we know it is safe, so she has an emergency filler she can use for under £80!

You really make me laugh a lot Mole. With respect, your write ups don't exactly convey a great deal of actual shooting on your trips to the field - I'd be amazed if Mrs Mole ever requires an 'emergency in field top up'! You'll be doing very well to be using more than 40 shots, don't you think?!?

One good thing about a 232 bar, cylinders on some guns deform at 250 bar, a 232 bar cylinder means you cannot over fill! Stupid point as you should watch what the hell you are doing with a rig like that, but some people need all the help they can get lol, says Mole who has just topped his and hers weapons back up to the recommended 190 bar! It is a 12 litre 232 bar our cylinder! Mrs Mole is getting a small pony cylinder for emergency in field top ups as well (well she can't use the pump so if we are hunting in different parts and she needs to top up, she can just push on the quick connect and turn the tap, little 3 litre 232 bar pony bottle with valve is costing her £28, new guage from our man who does testing, £19, will get it fully checked as well, so we know it is safe, so she has an emergency filler she can use for under £80!

You really make me laugh a lot Mole. With respect, your write ups don't exactly convey a great deal of actual shooting on your trips to the field - I'd be amazed if Mrs Mole ever requires an 'emergency in field top up'! You'll be doing very well to be using more than 40 shots, don't you think?!?

Mrs Mole can forget how many shots she has fired you know, and her Air Arms does not have a pressure gauge on it! Simple thing to forget to do, get back late, after a day out shooting, allowing for checking zero etc, you may shoot more than you remember! My shooting trip write ups do not have a lot about shooting in, as I am learning how to stalk, acquire the target shots and learn the permissions! If you do not like my write ups then don't read them! Or read them and enjoy the chuckles!

Edited by secretagentmole

Mrs Mole can forget how many shots she has fired you know, and her Air Arms does not have a pressure gauge on it! Simple thing to forget to do, get back late, after a day out shooting, allowing for checking zero etc, you may shoot more than you remember! My shooting trip write ups do not have a lot about shooting in, as I am learning how to stalk, acquire the target shots and learn the permissions! If you do not like my write ups then don't read them! Or read them and enjoy the chuckles!

That wasn't in any way a criticism Moley old boy! I just think you'd be best to save your cash and just top it up before you go out! No offence intended pal.

I know Ron, I know, but when the urge overtakes Mrs Mole, do not stand in her way! She is looking at getting an AA in .177, hopefully this one has an air gauge! We do not do so bad on the charging of our 12 litre dumpy though £3. Whilst you wait service too! Might go out for a stalk and an examine this morning, had a prblem last night, standing against the Leylandii in my NBC Camo suit, the blsted wife drove straight past, could not see me! Next time will stand the side of the track that is not against the Leylandii!

Edited by secretagentmole

Check out Barry's reference Page on Charging

http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/1468227

Air might be Free but pumpimg it to 300 Get's more expensive daily

Most Serious Shooters will get a 12 Litre 300 Bar to keep @ home and get Filled

And have a 3 Litre for taking to Shoots as can be decanted down

As most Filling Stations charge the same when pumping to 300 Bar

Also not to be forgotten is that Test Date is from Manufacture not Sale

As many have found that some cheap bottles are old stock :whistling:

As over recent years many UK Diving shops have closed down as UK diving looses

customers as cheaper to dive overseas

BOB/R

Take care also that you go to a place that actually does inspections, I have heard many horror tales of people paying £75 plus for a full test, I am shelling out £25+vat for. When I have said what I am paying there are general gasps of disbelief! Mine is fully inspected, certificated and stickered up as well! Quite a few people leave it for the place that does their charging to do the test and they do not always have the gear to do this! Check out my thread for hopefully the start of a testing and charging network of people we are using and are reliable!