.243 Win Ammo Prices

Just wondering what people pay around the country for .243 Win ammo these days?

Also, what's the relative cost of reloading too? (also how easy is it & how much outlay is required for the equipment to do it?)

Cheers,

Oly.

Also, what's the relative cost of reloading too? (also how easy is it & how much outlay is required for the equipment to do it?)

Cheers,

Oly.

We pay £14.50 for .243 winchester 100grain and £15.50 for 100grain federal

Unless you are going to reload 100's a week it simply not worth the time and effort. My mate reloads and its a passion to him getting the right loads ect but i'll say something for his reloaded ammo its absolutely brilliant so accurate compared to factory ammo

Unless you are going to reload 100's a week it simply not worth the time and effort. My mate reloads and its a passion to him getting the right loads ect but i'll say something for his reloaded ammo its absolutely brilliant so accurate compared to factory ammo

For how many?

For how many?

20 in a box mate. :yes: with the reloading bit... you'd need to put a few shots through it to make them any cheeper... the dyes, powder, brass, heads & primers etc but (after a bit of experimentation) you will often end up with a more consistent and accurate round. You will also have a lot more bullet choice for different quarry... not to mention the warm, smug satisfaction of a one shot drop with your own product. :victory:

Guest gypo joe

Cheers,

Oly.

Just bought 40 rounds of Norma 100gr and they took

£22.50 per box thats a fecking rip off

usually load my own but they had no bullet heads in stock

£14.50 a box where are you getting them?

• 2 weeks later...