• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

#16 Leeview

Leeview

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 3,252 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 06:50 pm

Is it just me or did ferreting finish quite a while now!

Its you

So your saying most people are are still at it and happy bolting baby rabbits, and digging like a JCB every bury they do. I have had better fun than that when ferreting. My heart sinks every year when I bolt a tiddler and wiping out next years sport. I know if its a pest control job then its got to be done but not in the name of sport.
ryans last post that your replying to is nearly a month old :whistling:
Wonder how he got on?
Y.I.S Leeview

#17 jason9090

jason9090

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 09:10 pm

Its you

So your saying most people are are still at it and happy bolting baby rabbits, and digging like a JCB every bury they do. I have had better fun than that when ferreting. My heart sinks every year when I bolt a tiddler and wiping out next years sport. I know if its a pest control job then its got to be done but not in the name of sport.

lol diggin like a JCB a like it my ferrets dont kill for food (mostly) so we dont have that problem and pests are pests just startin out or not

#18 jessythewhippet

jessythewhippet

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 02:46 am

Its you

For a minute there i thought you were a b4llocks but i know what you mean about bolting babys

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users