PURE SALUKI DOG FOR SALE

i no the breeding of this dog and its wippet saluki as now jacked 3 times of me seeing it run :boogie:

I find that very hard to belive mate, only 3 people seen it run, me and 2 mates.

Its only ran 2 long ears.

Just seen the rest of your posts on here and it looks like your a well respected memeber with loads of positvie posts!!

i no the breeding of this dog and its wippet saluki as now jacked 3 times of me seeing it run :boogie:

TAKE NO NOTICE OF THIS PEN, JUST READ HIS OTHER POSTS ON HIS PROFILE, WHAT A F@CKIN KNOBHEAD, JUST ANOTHER ANTI WHO IS GONNA GET BARRED OFF HERE.

TAKE NO NOTICE OF THIS PEN, JUST READ HIS OTHER POSTS ON HIS PROFILE, WHAT A F@CKIN KNOBHEAD, JUST ANOTHER ANTI WHO IS GONNA GET BARRED OFF HERE.

what line is it pal who was its mum and dad does it hav papers :thumbs:

i no J.L AND IT IS VERY WELL BRED I HAVE THE HALF SISTER TO PAGE AND MY MATE HAD THE BROTHER TO THE SIRE OF UR

DOG AND MY MATE OWNED THE SIRE OF PAGE AND IT WAS 1 OF THE BEST DOGS I HAVR EVER SEEN DID YOU GET YOURS DIRECT OFF J.L PM IF

THATS BETTER

• 2 weeks later...

have a look at this persons profile .........PEN........... what a :crazy: :fool: :wankerzo4: