Sign in to follow this  
woodj

PURE SALUKI DOG FOR SALE

I am going to sell my saluki dog pup, I have thought about it a lot but think it’s the right thing to do. The reason been he just isnt getting the work he should be,I have had him since he was 6 weeks old and he will be 2 in july. When i bought him he was going to be for the daytime longears, but its just got to risky for me, so he has only ran 2 long ears doubled up and 1 was killed. Other then thats hes just had a few rabbits that hes hunted up.

Hes a real sensible dog, and doesnt go out of site when off the lead and recall is good. I think a lot of this dog, so it wont go to just any person i would have to be sure its getting a good home as I don’t want him to be passed around

If i sold it, i would always have it back as like i say i dont wanting it getting passed from piller to post.

Hes kc reg, 24inch TTS, and is from good UK coursing lines, he was bred by J.L.

If anyone is interested please get in touch,

Thanks

Pics can be sent by phone, hes a fawn dog with white chest.

Price is negotiable but if i have to put a price i will say £450.

But would rather take less if it means hes going to a good hime then take more and he gets a bad home.

nice dog mate,my father was well known with these dogs brings back mems /his well know dog was called ripper good luck with sale

nice dog mate,my father was well known with these dogs brings back mems /his well know dog was called ripper good luck with sale

is that father to deacon ripper?

i no the breeding of this dog and its wippet saluki as now jacked 3 times of me seeing it run :boogie:

is that father to deacon ripper?

ripper was in oldham mate

Sign in to follow this