my new bird,

J.D.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another cracking vid mate, the reason why she is picking up dead maggys is coz yav dun all the quarry in , on your permition, hahahahaah

out for a bit of excersice she picked up a dead magpie.bye the way this is isis.

another cracking vid mate, the reason why she is picking up dead maggys is coz yav dun all the quarry in , on your permition, hahahahaah

out for a bit of excersice she picked up a dead magpie.bye the way this is isis.

theres loads and im trying to keep her away from pheasants,by the way hows yours coming on.

eye john, hes doing really well, just carnt wait to start the manning with him, but all good things come to those who wait, ill just have to take me new toy out till that time comes, just bought me sel a ktm 990 smr, boys and toys, u no how it is !!! hahahah :thumbs:

just got some astro turf, so will be going down today,

put some lineo under the astro turf, i personly would just use lineo and no astro turf, easier to clean,

slabs are worse for blunting talons, i did the same with my first hawk

atb bullet

eye john, hes doing really well, just carnt wait to start the manning with him, but all good things come to those who wait, ill just have to take me new toy out till that time comes, just bought me sel a ktm 990 smr, boys and toys, u no how it is !!! hahahah :thumbs:

i had a couple of ccms supermotos great fun green laneing then went on to bigger things rsv ,blade,9 points later sold them not for me im mad on a bike mate, i will stick to walking,you will have to come over, in the season and have a day with me,ive got a spare transmitter which you deffinately need as theres lots of cover on my land and its easy to lose your bird especially on pheasants because isis my harris will chase till they drop,cheers john,by the way i will pm my new phone number.

some cracking vids there bud,ive a female harris thats just went down for the molt it took 167 head last year she also loves maggies,good luck with next season bud

some cracking vids there bud,ive a female harris thats just went down for the molt it took 167 head last year she also loves maggies,good luck with next season bud

thats a good season,isis,is a good bird will have a go at most things including duck,theres not many times when i take her out that she fails,and shes not started the moult,as she was late last year so a few more magpies and crows yet,cheers john.

i had a couple of ccms supermotos great fun green laneing then went on to bigger things rsv ,blade,9 points later sold them not for me im mad on a bike mate, i will stick to walking,you will have to come over, in the season and have a day with me,ive got a spare transmitter which you deffinately need as theres lots of cover on my land and its easy to lose your bird especially on pheasants because isis my harris will chase till they drop,cheers john,by the way i will pm my new phone number.

john i would love to come down and have a day out with you [bANNED TEXT], definatly, ive also sent u my mobile mate on a pm,

ive just booked up for the isle of man tt, then im of to moto gp to see the doctor, wooohoooo, carnt wait [bANNED TEXT],

hows my old rws 500 doing jd are you taking much with it ,im really happy i went back to springers bud ,the quail have started to hatch mate and all of the breeding rats have young bud,call in when you get five mate its about time i took some more money off you mate

hows my old rws 500 doing jd are you taking much with it ,im really happy i went back to springers bud ,the quail have started to hatch mate and all of the breeding rats have young bud,call in when you get five mate its about time i took some more money off you mate

hahahahah, ya not wrong there, ya supose to be a pal, dick turpin wor a mask, havnt been out with the rws 500 since we were last out mate, was good ta see ya the day mate, them rats are coming on nicely and with a few new ones to brake up the blood line, we should have plenty of feed from this year on mate, get that set up from the pet shop jeff, yal be well happy with it,, the set up is looking good, bout time YOU done some graft tho ya lazy twat, lmao, hahahahaha :whistling: spk soon buddy, :thumbs: