my new bird,

J.D.

going for the rat set up this morning bud im glad you got the other rats bud ,we are well set up for quail and rats now bud .and less the lazy im not going to work bud ive got to keep colin keen bud,did that harris nail me good mate or what its ruined my new jeans bus ,spk soon bud and keep up the good work ,your bird looks better every time i see him mate

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure that was a mate's of mine's bird,(isis in the vid of ozzieowls)he's called phil from doncaster? he had to sell her because he's fooked after a crash years ago and now its taking its toll on him.

Edited by tommytli

im sure that was a mate's of mine's bird,(isis in the vid of ozzieowls)he's called phil from doncaster? he had to sell her because he's fooked after a crash years ago and now its taking its toll on him.

thats her mate shes a great bird and i keep phil updated,shes took some rabbits with phil i think somewhere around 265 one season.

• 2 weeks later...

going for the rat set up this morning bud im glad you got the other rats bud ,we are well set up for quail and rats now bud .and less the lazy im not going to work bud ive got to keep colin keen bud,did that harris nail me good mate or what its ruined my new jeans bus ,spk soon bud and keep up the good work ,your bird looks better every time i see him mate

eye jeff, them rats will do us well this season, by now u shud have them units set up, and col will be over the moon with his new hobbie, breading long tails, lol, hope the quail r doing ok mate, col said he got his first egg last week so fingers crossed them come off, been full of bizy mate or i would of called awa, sorting new house out with solisitors ect ect, and awa to magaluf for a stag this weekend so ill try and get awa in a couple of weeks, hope ya hand is ok coz she didnt half nail ya, didnt take long for her to settle tho but f**k me she dug in , lol, :whistling: anyway jeff, hope ya out driving now and everything is ok , spk soon fella, :thumbs:

thats her mate shes a great bird and i keep phil updated,shes took some rabbits with phil i think somewhere around 265 one season.

if i get half that this season ill be happy john, zues is doing well, i carnt wait to start the manning as he is going to be a cracking bird and with my mentors around me , ill be in good hands, roll on the start of the manning, !!! :thumbs::thumbs:

isis is now at fat weight 2,11 not taking her any higher,but still no signs of her moulting,shes massive,keep bowing her out in the sun,keeps her steady,and makeing sure her bath is there all the time,changed her diet,to quail and rat,spliting it threw the week with chicks only twice a week with a bit of honey on the chicks,as yours started moulting yet atb john.

hands ok john mate its not the worst ive had but there was some claret flying around wasnt there bud ,glad your getting things sorted bud and im glad you and your lass and family are getting things sorted mate you deserve it after what you went through mate keep your chin up bud and i hope you have happy times ahead of you jeff

• 1 month later...

isis is now at fat weight 2,11 not taking her any higher,but still no signs of her moulting,shes massive,keep bowing her out in the sun,keeps her steady,and makeing sure her bath is there all the time,changed her diet,to quail and rat,spliting it threw the week with chicks only twice a week with a bit of honey on the chicks,as yours started moulting yet atb john.

havnt been on here for a while mate, but yeh, me harris is moulting well, nearly got all his tail feathers through, looking awsome, ready for the start of the seaon, hope yours is doing ok mate and started its moult,