my new bird,

J.D.

I'd be inclined to put some carpet down or a large piece of astroturf on the slabs :) He only has to bate badly or land awkward and his keel will be smack down on concrete :(

The birds talons will resemble a bull terriers toe nails after a 200 mile walk on concrete :blink: , give the bird to someone who knows what he is doing and for fooks sake get a differant mentor .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got some astro turf, so will be going down today,

Good stuff :thumbs: . better late than never and hopefully your cracking new bird wont of worn its talons down to stumps through bating about.

jd take no notice mate she just wants to bait you mate cause all she has is negative comints mate you stick with your mentor mate who has 30yrs experience how much has she got like jasper said things are going pair shaped mate on this forum cause ov people like her there giving it a bad name come on lady rosselle you never maid any misstakes give him a chance hes a newby wernt you one once

life is about learning, thats why i never bit mate, his talons are fine, he baits on that perch prob twice a day, i havnt got no grass at mo, but have just got some astro turf for him, rome wasnt built in a day !!! i am learning and im not ashamed to say that, as blade said, every one starts somewere, and every one learns by ther mistakes, but i guarantee, zeus is well care"d for and i no he will do well this season, WATCH THIS SPACE !!! :toast::toast::toast:

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

yes but not the ones before and as for his mentor you dont no him as i am a newbe and had my harris since last year and i tell you somthing i have lernt more off him as i have the same mentor than i have lernt off here as all us newbys seem to get slated off people like you were here for some help and infamation not crap so dont you think it is about time you give it a rest he made one mistake am sure he has lernt by it and he will have some more

I'd be inclined to put some carpet down or a large piece of astroturf on the slabs :) He only has to bate badly or land awkward and his keel will be smack down on concrete :(

The birds talons will resemble a bull terriers toe nails after a 200 mile walk on concrete :blink: , give the bird to someone who knows what he is doing and for fooks sake get a differant mentor .

With respect, please dont quote me when you post as I made my comment politely and with respect and dont want my comments muddled with your negative ones ;)

With respect, please dont quote me when you post as I made my comment politely and with respect and dont want my comments muddled with your negative ones ;)

kat, no offence taken , thanks for the input, cheers :thumbs:

kat i was never negative about your comment it was about lady rossellas early coments over last couple ove days if her coments were as positive as yours this site would be more interesting so forgive me if you thought i was pointing at you

I didnt quote you lol I quoted lady rossella lol Do keep up hehehehe