deleting your account

regularly see lads coming on and asking for their account to be deleted for one reason or another just wondered why this has to be done by admin why cant you just have the option of deleting your own account in your settings,or is it already there somewhere and i just havnt found it,not being computer literate is it just not possible to do this

regularly see lads coming on and asking for their account to be deleted for one reason or another just wondered why this has to be done by admin why cant you just have the option of deleting your own account in your settings,or is it already there somewhere and i just havnt found it,not being computer literate is it just not possible to do this

I just deleted mine with sky.:thumbdown:

Just never sign in again, unless they haven't got the will power

simple yes but that still leaves all your details,threads posts etc,doesnt delete that does it

Why should that be a problem if your posts have been genuine and your replies to others the

same why would you want to retract them surely its better to leave them so others can

benefit from them :yes:

unless you feel you have been less than honest or made silly comments that you no longer

standby :icon_redface:

if thats the case be a man apologize and act more sensibly in future all will soon be forgot

• Like 1

simple yes but that still leaves all your details,threads posts etc,doesnt delete that does it

Why should that be a problem if your posts have been genuine and your replies to others the

same why would you want to retract them surely its better to leave them so others can

unless you feel you have been less than honest or made silly comments that you no longer

if thats the case be a man apologize and act more sensibly in future all will soon be forgot

well if thats the case why dont ye man up an tell us all yer real name :laugh:

iv got no problem with anything like that at all mate,but on another note if i was to put a pic up for someone to see lets say someone i met at a show for example when other people quote you your pic is then duplicated this can happen many times throughout a thread so if i want to remove that pic i can only do so from my own post it doesnt remove it from anyone elses does it,ok you could say dont put it up in the first place but thats hardly the answer is it,if i delete the pic from my post it should automaticaly delete the pic everywhere its been used on the site,just a thought :thumbs:

and as for silly comments,well the person should thank me it got all the recognision it deserved,oh woe me,hardly bullying was it typical of everyone jumping on the band wagon making a meal of something that certainly didnt warrent 10 pages of rubbish over it,jesus at the end of the day the lads only want to see her tits

iv got no problem with anything like that at all mate,but on another note if i was to put a pic up for someone to see lets say someone i met at a show for example when other people quote you your pic is then duplicated this can happen many times throughout a thread so if i want to remove that pic i can only do so from my own post it doesnt remove it from anyone elses does it,ok you could say dont put it up in the first place but thats hardly the answer is it,if i delete the pic from my post it should automaticaly delete the pic everywhere its been used on the site,just a thought :thumbs:

and as for silly comments,well the person should thank me it got all the recognision it deserved,oh woe me,hardly bullying was it typical of everyone jumping on the band wagon making a meal of something that certainly didnt warrent 10 pages of rubbish over it,jesus at the end of the day the lads only want to see her tits

Yes i can see you have answered the first part of my reply for your self

( look before you leap ) easy said in hindsight :yes: next time you

put up a photo it might be better to send it via pm to the person in photo

because as you have made us all aware once posted it cannot be deleted :no:

the only other thing that surprises me is that if you are proud of something

and want to show it of that's your choice :yes:

but if you then get interest from others wanting to see it don't scream and shout

about it the only reason every one new about this young ladies modeling was

through her post :hmm:

i think it may be time to move on for both of you :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

or upload your photos to photobucket, then you have the chance to delet them yourself.

But, always remember, it only takes one click to save any picture anyone puts up, and people are out there copying them.

or upload your photos to photobucket, then you have the chance to delet them yourself.

But, always remember, it only takes one click to save any picture anyone puts up, and people are out there copying them.

You beat me too it :good: .

If you delete the image from your photobucket account it will disappear from the thread. But like Paid said anyone can save you pics once they've been posted up.

You beat me too it :good: .

If you delete the image from your photobucket account it will disappear from the thread. But like Paid said anyone can save you pics once they've been posted up.

yeah i found this out recently :thumbs: still hasnt answered the question as why you cant delete your own account though,instead of reading 10 pages of crap from someone that says im asking for my account to be deleted just to seek a bit of attention"oh dont go":D i was only wanting to know,unfortunately for you lot im not going anywhere :tongue2: