sorry lads im not against cheap dog food iv tried wagg and its like feedin em cardboard its sh!t but like has bin said there is no excuse for it but its people who dont care not the ones that cant afford it. Wormers are a problem as well people on a budget gettin them bob martin sh!t because they think they wormed them but they might as well not mine get dry and mince meat and good exercise to keep them in the fine fettle there in but i have bin on a budget but there are ways to keep em fed.IF YOU WANT TO

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If your not to bothered about what people think (like me!) its worth driving round all your local supermarkets after they close and checking the skips ive had loads of meat out of them from pork pies

NO DOG should go hungry these days !! FFS, you can get a 15Kg bag of complete working dog food from the likes of Netto's for six quid !! If you have ANY brains, you can go around your local butchers a

as far as cheap dry food goes i buy just out of date or near date top brand dogfood to tide me over when they havent got barf; eukaneuba, hills science diet, james welbeloved come to me out of the bac