laws

No its not. You shoot a pheasant , one hour after sunset, and you,ve broken the law mate, or before one hour before dawn. You can shoot non game species , like woodies no problem, but you mustnt use artificial light.

wE GO LAMPING WITH AIR RIFLES :( geee never new it was illigal :thumbs-up:

It is not on the bunnies's or rat's.. but for the life of me i can not imagine why any body want's to lamp bird's to shoot as all's they do is f.uck of as soon as the light hit's them..

Millet

i dont shoot birds on the lamp but i agree with you they dont hang about when they see a lamp,one place we lamp though we use a red filter,i have noticed that the birds stay alot closer and dont spook so much when we walk past the woods lamping the edge of the field,use the white and they gone

for the life of me i can not imagine why any body want's to lamp bird's to shoot as all's they do is f.uck of as soon as the light hit's them..

Millet

Not with a nice dim light so that you can only jest see them and/or a red filter :whistle: :whistle: :drink: