It amazes me how busybody's who have nothing to do with a topic or no feckall about it !! stick there nose in why not feck off and mind your own business :yes:

Hypocrite ;)

Ive had gamebird's all my life ;)

Have you got anything to do with this topic though??? :whistling:

Read what i wrote :yes: then go and hang a monkey :laugh:

I've read it several times.

It amazes me how busybody's who have nothing to do with a topic or no feckall about it !! stick there nose in why not feck off and mind your own business

You have nothing to do with this topic either so why comment yourself?? Obviously you know all about game fowl having owned them, but you have nothing to do with this topic. So practice what you preach, feck off and mind YOUR own business :bye:

"Go hang a monkey" :toast: righto ;)

OR NO FECKALL ABOUT IT :whistling: i cant stand turds like you who no feckall about something and stick your nose into something you no feckall about too cause a row?for what reason??

I suggest you go and boil your head pal!

You are nothing to do with this topic so practice what you preach. Me and gamerooster had a fair few spats last year as it transpired he was talking a load of shite often and i caught him out several times. If i recall correctly, my posts on this thread resulted from another thread about selling game fowl, and he stated that if anyone sold game fowl then the birds would be shit (or words to that effect). Here we have a thread with him selling game fowl :yes:

What has that got to do with you?? Nowt.

You know none of the back story, it is something you have nothing to do with or know feckall about !! so keep your own nose out and less of the name calling :thumbs:

OR NO FECKALL ABOUT IT :whistling: i cant stand turds like you who no feckall about something and stick your nose into something you no feckall about too cause a row?for what reason??

I suggest you go and boil your head pal!

You are nothing to do with this topic so practice what you preach. Me and gamerooster had a fair few spats last year as it transpired he was talking a load of shite often and i caught him out several times. If i recall correctly, my posts on this thread resulted from another thread about selling game fowl, and he stated that if anyone sold game fowl then the birds would be shit (or words to that effect). Here we have a thread with him selling game fowl :yes:

What has that got to do with you?? Nowt.

You know none of the back story, it is something you have nothing to do with or know feckall about !! so keep your own nose out and less of the name calling :thumbs:

Spats!!!! you picking holes in his post's and a subject you no feckall about you turd ;)