small ferrets

deck

hi there folks was wondering if anyone new of anybody who is breeding a small strain of ferret i have a small jill and want to keep this smaller type going,be good if there is someone in wales, alb

The smallest Ferrets i have ever seen in my life is some i picked up local and took down South for Blind date off here.

It might be worth sending him a PM.....he may have a spare Hob :thumbs:

are you the nonce?

I take it Mr. KEYBOARD Hunter has been spouting his shit again......Why???? Because i have exposed him for the little :wankerzo4: that he is.......he is the bit my Mother SHOULD of swallowed :yes::yes:

HE is the one who has changed his surname not me......why you ask????? RAPE :yes::yes:

He assualted a Young Girl underneath some local Flats but sadly......she was to scared to give evidence but thankfully now......the CPS take over cases like that to STOP :wankerzo4: like him getting away with it :clapper::clapper:

Ask Mr. KEYBOARD Hunter how many Family members from OUR side went to his Wedding???? None....a grand total of Zero......why??? need you ask.

The lad is a fully fledged :wankerzo4:.....he is the replica of his Father.....another :wankerzo4: who talks a good days Ferreting or whatever but in REALITY...DOES NONE FACT!!

Why does he keep getting posts pulled when i tell people the TRUTH about him and the Pups he advertises as bred off Working Stock when in truth......THEY ARE BRED OFF A RAG CHASER WHO JACKS AFTER 6 RABBITS ON THE LAMP......FACT!!!!!!!!

He lives 2 minutes away from me so if has a problem why doesnt he come round and give me knock :boxing::boxing: because he is a :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4:

nice one mick c in my experiance the rabbits kick off the smaller ferret easier,iv seen bigger ferrets getting dragged around bueries just the same, where they would of bolted to a smaller ferret because they could kick it of,not saying there every ones cup of tea but each to there own

ive got medium to small ferrets but none going spare at the momment ive been breeding mine down for a good few years now but i dont like em to small either

yea your right kev thats why i said a smaller strain,would like to have a kit from one of these types to keep a small type going,i would put a small hob over my jill though