small ferrets

deck

hi there folks was wondering if anyone new of anybody who is breeding a small strain of ferret i have a small jill and want to keep this smaller type going,be good if there is someone in wales, alb

The smallest Ferrets i have ever seen in my life is some i picked up local and took down South for Blind date off here.

It might be worth sending him a PM.....he may have a spare Hob :thumbs:

hi there folks was wondering if anyone new of anybody who is breeding a small strain of ferret i have a small jill and want to keep this smaller type going,be good if there is someone in wales, alb

The smallest Ferrets i have ever seen in my life is some i picked up local and took down South for Blind date off here.

cheers mate

'caterpiller' timestamp='1298148609' post='1937136']

'deck' timestamp='1298147948' post='1937108']

The start of Blinddates new dvd isn't he giving a jill to Mick Dadd and the ferrets the same size as a mk one box?.

The start of Blinddates new dvd isn't he giving a jill to Mick Dadd and the ferrets the same size as a mk one box?.

dont know mate have not seen it,just looking for a smaller strain does not have to be one of those micro ferrets just a true breeding small type

Edited by deck

its in a few ferrets more its a we micro jill hes giving mick thats the same size as the box there far to small for my likeing :yes:

Yes.....thats right. Mick still has that little Jill. They are tiny.....not my cup of tea at all.......i much prefer the long lean muscular type well capable of killing a Rabbit should it fancy its chances staying put under the turf :thumbs:

I got BD his original ones off a Local Bloke who has had this strain years.....he has only ever bred the Albino type but BD got some from another source and now has a coloured strain of these mini Ferrets :thumbs:

Same here my some has one jll thats slightly smaller then the rest last season we had to dig three holes to get her out with a rabbit only 2/3 foot but as soon as you started digging the rabbit pulled her about , this year on bigger burrows hes working two hobs only need to dig one hole .

are you the nonce?

i got a small jill here who is a good bolter she is not a greyhound ferret or micro whatever just a small ferret,just want to keep them down as this is what i like alb

I also work a small albino jill.

If the rabbits are moving about nothing better-think ive dug on her once this season. :thumbs:

At the moment the rabbits seem to be toughing it out under ground so the hobs have been used.

Plenty of digging :thumbdown:

are you the nonce?

I take it Mr. KEYBOARD Hunter has been spouting his shit again......Why???? Because i have exposed him for the little :wankerzo4: that he is.......he is the bit my Mother SHOULD of swallowed :yes::yes:

HE is the one who has changed his surname not me......why you ask????? RAPE :yes::yes:

He assualted a Young Girl underneath some local Flats but sadly......she was to scared to give evidence but thankfully now......the CPS take over cases like that to STOP :wankerzo4: like him getting away with it :clapper::clapper:

Ask Mr. KEYBOARD Hunter how many Family members from OUR side went to his Wedding???? None....a grand total of Zero......why??? need you ask.

The lad is a fully fledged :wankerzo4:.....he is the replica of his Father.....another :wankerzo4: who talks a good days Ferreting or whatever but in REALITY...DOES NONE FACT!!

Why does he keep getting posts pulled when i tell people the TRUTH about him and the Pups he advertises as bred off Working Stock when in truth......THEY ARE BRED OFF A RAG CHASER WHO JACKS AFTER 6 RABBITS ON THE LAMP......FACT!!!!!!!!

He lives 2 minutes away from me so if has a problem why doesnt he come round and give me knock :boxing::boxing: because he is a :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: