Sign in to follow this  
MR TEA POT

My new harris bipod

dscf0118ni8.jpg

dscf0119kn4.jpg

Just a couple of pics just show my harris bipod that i bought today.I have fired a few shots in the back garden and can not fault it.I was a bit worried about fitting it on the rifle but it was a piece of cake.

FAO DANDYMAN It is the real deal no imitation rubbish "i take no prisioners" :laugh::laugh:

Thanks to every one who gave me advice on the other post :signthankspin::good:

I went for the 12-25" because some of the fields i shoot over have patchs of nettles and tussacks of grass and laying down on my belly i can not see over them.

How do they fit on ?

I've got a BSA super10 and I could do with a bipod for that :hmm:

Guest The Shaman

Speaking of Harris bipods, does anybody have a BSA Ultra with a bipod on - any info/pictures would be great as I am thinking of fitting one to mine to do a bit of warren sniping.

Cheers folks,DANDYMAN my girlfriend is going to kill you thats her fav.table cloth its from john lewis no cheap crap :laugh::laugh:

big ed how much around are they because i was thinking of one fot my s410 :)

hi foxlamper,i paid £89.99 for mine,plus £2.00 for the stud at the front to fix bipod to,which i did not need.

DANDYMAN you'll be alright now i managed to calm her down :laugh: ,the best thing is when i showen her your post i got up this morning and we had a different table cloth on......women :laugh::laugh::laugh: