The law on domestic and feral cats in your garden.

Are you some kind of complete idiot or has your village lost theirs? Of course it has something to with me I made the comment, now it seems yet again you who is spouting shite. So unless you have something to actually add to the discussion f uck off! and boil your brain if you actually have one sitting somewhere in the chasm where one should be.

Alex

:laugh::laugh: when you put it like that Alex Clown i have to laugh :laugh: , but could you tell me how to stop a feral cat from sitting on top of your secure weathering area and scaring the bird shitless, :blink: , also could you explain me how to tell the difference between a feral and someones pet especialy if no collar is present,because i dont have a clue how to choose between the two,and that is why i shot 9 of the nuisance things last year. :thumbs: .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For someone with a law degree,I find it hard to believe you didn't know it is a criminal offence to kill, shoot, injure, trap or poison a cat.However this being one of your better posts I will suggest

i also here harris hawks like a bit of cat as well

Dont think most people dislike cats.Its the owners we hate.Who wont take responseibilty for them.They seem to think they are above the law.:wankerzo4:

Posted Images

well mr a brown go and look it up in blacks law . better still fck off back to LACS iam sure the rest of the bunny huggers are missing you :boredom:

Couldn't be further from being a bunny hugger killed about 500 in the last year, surprised you've got time to post being from Somerset, thought you'd be too busy shagging sheep or your sister. So why not try f*****g OFF YOURSELF, you pedantic prick!

we have a cat here that does what it pleases.don't really like the neighbours so i don't mind that it empties it's bowels in their garden :feck: .it also kicks the crap out of any other cat that dares enter ours :gunsmilie: the dog's are to soft (proper dogs, gundogs).the funny thing is she does'nt attack the bantams?

still i think like this, if a cat wonders onto someone else's property why should'nt they able to protect their valuables?

Edited by pegleg33

still i think like this, if a cat wonders onto someone else's property why should'nt they able to protect their valuables?

I love cats and my lady friend has one which i would protect at all costs, but i totaly agree with what you have said in your post. :thumbs:

well mr a brown go and look it up in blacks law . better still fck off back to LACS iam sure the rest of the bunny huggers are missing you :boredom:

Couldn't be further from being a bunny hugger killed about 500 in the last year, surprised you've got time to post being from Somerset, thought you'd be too busy shagging sheep or your sister. So why not try f*****g OFF YOURSELF, you pedantic prick!

Call dowm Alex you are getting too personal.

Are you some kind of complete idiot or has your village lost theirs? Of course it has something to with me I made the comment, now it seems yet again you who is spouting shite. So unless you have something to actually add to the discussion f uck off! and boil your brain if you actually have one sitting somewhere in the chasm where one should be.

Alex

:laugh::laugh: when you put it like that Alex Clown i have to laugh :laugh: , but could you tell me how to stop a feral cat from sitting on top of your secure weathering area and scaring the bird shitless, :blink: , also could you explain me how to tell the difference between a feral and someones pet especialy if no collar is present,because i dont have a clue how to choose between the two, and that is why i shot 9 of the nuisance things last year. :thumbs: .

Good point LR! Must admit living in the sticks where I never see one, if one did appear I would probably take it to be a Feral everytime if it hadn't got a collar :hmm:.

Remember talking to a keeper a good few years back who mentioned when he took the job he cleared a wood out full of ferals, by all accounts the wood was completely dead as the cats had previously mullered everything in their path...