3 replies to this topic

#1 pigeon poo

pigeon poo

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:47 pm

Lamping buddy wanted as the lad i shoot with keeps letting me down.I have a bit of land to shoot on and would prefer someone with some land to,also iam fairly new to the sport and someone with a bit of experience would be good thanks chris

#2 yorkshirelad2

yorkshirelad2

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:40 pm

Lamping buddy wanted as the lad i shoot with keeps letting me down.I have a bit of land to shoot on and would prefer someone with some land to,also iam fairly new to the sport and someone with a bit of experience would be good thanks chris

SOON AS I GET THAT DOG MATE AL LET YA KNOW.

#3 pigeon poo

pigeon poo

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:49 pm

And hears me thinking you forgot about me,cheers mate hope to hear from you soon

#4 yorkshirelad2

yorkshirelad2

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:53 pm

And hears me thinking you forgot about me,cheers mate hope to hear from you soon

LOL. No mate been busy as and skint saving for my own gaff soon as i get that soon as i can get a hound lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users