quick licence

Thats quick.my 223 variation was 8 weeks or so.thats Derbyshire.the best they ever did for a variation i requested was 3 weeks.apparently very busy and only work 3 days a week.

yeah its all changed over here it used to take ages to get anything done but im happy with that now taught i was going to have to wait a good while. ill collect in a week or two,, the longest i had to wait so far is about 3 weeks for a .17hmr but ill be happy with a .223

Thats quick.my 223 variation was 8 weeks or so.thats Derbyshire.the best they ever did for a variation i requested was 3 weeks.apparently very busy and only work 3 days a week.

yeah its all changed over here it used to take ages to get anything done but im happy with that now taught i was going to have to wait a good while. ill collect in a week or two,, the longest i had to wait so far is about 3 weeks for a .17hmr but ill be happy with a .223

I got my variation in about 30mins, just made an appointment to see my FEO and it was done while i waited :)

I got my variation in about 30mins, just made an appointment to see my FEO and it was done while i waited :)

I bet that will change now they are merging with Herts.

Having sent off my shotgun certificate to transfer it between counties on December the 13th along with an application for a FAC I finally had the FAO come round for an inspection on tuesday. Two months without a certificate with my guns in a house that has never been inspected and no way of buying any ammo! Crazy!

Spioke to my FO on Friday regarding a variation.

He told me to put the application in and then phone him after 7/8 days. He said that all applications/variations went on a pile and it could take several weeks to work through it. If I phoned him, he would put it to the top of the pile and deal with it.

Still requires a home visit though, even for a variation (not sure why as I only renewed both certificates a couple of years ago)

Cheers

Sib