Clear up the place?

your gay then :feck:

and before you ask no i dont want ago on your lover boy batty boy

double fail

she is well dead you tit :feck: :feck: or are you also into grave robbing :feck: :feck:

did you smack her with your rusty tx200?

why not get some strong stuff in ya tonight my open you up :tongue2:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash:   will tell you why because you havent got one to

I'm an old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool stickler for correct English and this modern-day text gobbledegook that people seem to use, far too readilly it seems these days, is just another poor bloody sh

Have to agree mate Us Scottish blokes do have a bit of banter in our own tongue but I have noticed the mobile phone talk getting worse and worse. Some of it is completely uncomprehensible.

im back miss me

im looking at giving your wife some strong stuff :tongue2:

Steve play fair!!! :nono:

I have no wife. Never have had. Lucky me. Unlucky you.

Has anyone here actually met C.unter1989 and rossi_j, seperately?

Yes they have, im not interested in getting involved, however I will point out bull$hit from time to time :laugh:

.atb. .ste.

come on lads.lets put this topic to bed.insults and slagging each other off'is doing this great forum no good at all.ime not try'in to be a peace maker,but ime starting to wonder if its worth staying on this site.people who are against this forum are having a 'larf'at all of us bitching and fighting amoung ourselves.oh'and happy hunting

• Like 1

come on lads.lets put this topic to bed.insults and slagging each other off'is doing this great forum no good at all.ime not try'in to be a peace maker,but ime starting to wonder if its worth staying on this site.people who are against this forum are having a 'larf'at all of us bitching and fighting amoung ourselves.oh'and happy hunting

hi Chaz

you been on the black label again!

after you score this morning!! of 50 points, well done buddy :thumbs:

regards

davy

:thumbs: Top point that Chaz buddy.

I did the arequing bit myself a few weeks back with SecretAgentMole and really it got me no where, apart from made me look a right idiot myself on reflection hence i am keeping out this apart from saying that i dont agree Steve with you bringing someones potential wife and family into the discussion.

I think that your comment was really low and un called for even though i class you as a regular and pal in here.

Sorry mate but for me family is family and come a huge second to guns and gear ect.

Si