Clear up the place?

well said davy

just another BOY!!!!! showing off :feck:

im with you davy would be a better and safer place

atb steve

p.s davy had grown his beard the same as i have its called a FANNY TICKLER when you get some hair come back and i will talk you though the stages :bye:

Oh I love it, now the scammer appears!

It's people like you di.ck head that have started people questioning other's honesty.

Are you going to explain to everyone why the gun shop didn't take the telephone payment for the rifle you scrounged on here then?

Boy? You reckon? What a chopper you are!

Now on to Divvy

Name calling? You started that one!

In the real world? Me? I'm just a 45 year old bloke who has spent more than half that life standing on the door. That has taught me respect and humility, and to never go on the back foot, certainly not to gobshites like yourself.

Meet you? No problem. Bring a bin bag.

Don't ever suggest you might do something you can't, you'll look a bigger tw.at than you do already.

Admin "bollock" me? Unlikely, I know most of them you sad act! I've spent the last 6 years getting out and about meeting lads, hence why I'm trusted.

Anyway will leave you 2 to get on with sharing your beards, pair of queers, matching beards, how sweet.

The thief and his lover .............. :kiss:

Srong Stuff you seem to be taking this pesonally.I dont thing you have anything to worry about when it comes to trust.:thumbs:

C1, I am admittedly extremely touchy when it comes to con men, I and others have worked very hard to ensure our word is our bond, then chancers come on and ruin peoples trust in postal ordering.

There's no need at all for a trusted trader type policy on here, you simply can't expect those who moderate for free to get involved, and I certainly wouldn't post anything to a 3rd party then they forward payment to me. My way works just fine, be honest, be quick and everyone is happy.

The members crying for the trusted trader thing, will mostly be members of other forums that operate that type of policy, so the obvious question there then is why they don't use those forums to buy and sell their gear instead of kicking off on here?

:thumbs:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash:   will tell you why because you havent got one to

I'm an old-fashioned, dyed-in-the-wool stickler for correct English and this modern-day text gobbledegook that people seem to use, far too readilly it seems these days, is just another poor bloody sh

Have to agree mate Us Scottish blokes do have a bit of banter in our own tongue but I have noticed the mobile phone talk getting worse and worse. Some of it is completely uncomprehensible.

well said davy

atb steve

p.s davy had grown his beard the same as i have its called a FANNY TICKLER when you get some hair come back and i will talk you though the stages :bye:

It's people like you di.ck head that have started people questioning other's honesty.

Are you going to explain to everyone why the gun shop didn't take the telephone payment for the rifle you scrounged on here then?

Now on to Divvy

In the real world? Me? I'm just a 45 year old bloke who has spent more than half that life standing on the door. That has taught me respect and humility, and to never go on the back foot, certainly not to gobshites like yourself.

Don't ever suggest you might do something you can't, you'll look a bigger tw.at than you do already.

Admin "bollock" me? Unlikely, I know most of them you sad act! I've spent the last 6 years getting out and about meeting lads, hence why I'm trusted.

Anyway will leave you 2 to get on with sharing your beards, pair of queers, matching beards, how sweet.

as for the scammer is that really your strongest word to me im going to cry :feck: PROVE IT

Now on to Divvy

why call yourself this for :hmm:

why is that for the trash that come out of your mouth :laugh:

No explanation then?

Did you tell Davy the full story, because if you didn't then you're leading him down a bad road.

well said davy

atb steve

Now on to Divvy

Srong Stuff you seem to be taking this pesonally.I dont thing you have anything to worry about when it comes to trust.:thumbs:

C1, I am admittedly extremely touchy when it comes to con men, I and others have worked very hard to ensure our word is our bond, then chancers come on and ruin peoples trust in postal ordering.

There's no need at all for a trusted trader type policy on here, you simply can't expect those who moderate for free to get involved, and I certainly wouldn't post anything to a 3rd party then they forward payment to me. My way works just fine, be honest, be quick and everyone is happy.

The members crying for the trusted trader thing, will mostly be members of other forums that operate that type of policy, so the obvious question there then is why they don't use those forums to buy and sell their gear instead of kicking off on here?

Fair play bud.I have never heard anyone talk bad of you gear.:thumbs:

:doh::doh::doh:

Oh no ...............

:whistling:

Gotta laugh a bit though, aye Craig...?? THL at it's best.... :laugh:

Like a storm aint it Andy , you can see it coming a mile away ......

:laugh: The question is though, do I stay here or watch Top Gear????? :blink:

Decisions, decisions!!! :laugh:

he (hunter1989)was trying to get me to swap my tx200 for a gun lamp saying it would have to be posted :wallbash: :wallbash:

yer right he is one dodgy bloke :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

mate say as you please

i felt sorry for the way you treat the rifle i mean the paint now what that all about then the rust well looked after what do you clean it with i want some :thumbs:

:doh::doh::doh:

Oh no ...............

:whistling:

Gotta laugh a bit though, aye Craig...?? THL at it's best.... :laugh:

Like a storm aint it Andy , you can see it coming a mile away ......

:laugh: The question is though, do I stay here or watch Top Gear????? :blink:

Decisions, decisions!!! :laugh:

Laptop in front of the telly :angel:

best of both worlds :thumbs:

well said davy

atb steve

Now on to Divvy

oh he sells drugs now does he hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hmm:

well said davy

atb steve

Now on to Divvy

Hi mate i have no haslle with you .But dont take my words out of context.You know what i mean.collers and leads.:censored:

• Like 2

he (hunter1989)was trying to get me to swap my tx200 for a gun lamp saying it would have to be posted :wallbash: :wallbash:

mate say as you please

i felt sorry for the way you treat the rifle i mean the paint now what that all about then the rust well looked after what do you clean it with i want some :thumbs:

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash: :wallbash:

will tell you why because you havent got one to send or even if you did you have you had no intention in sending it.

MODS why are fools like this not band they are giving this site a bad name. he has bee caught out scamming once before so how many more people dose he have to scam before he gets band :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Like 6

mate say as you please

if it was that bad why would you want to swap it for your brand new deben max pro lamp with battery new flip cover all leads and box :wallbash: :wallbash:

will tell you why because you havent got one to send or even if you did you have you had no intention in sending it.

MODS why are fools like this not band they are giving this site a bad name. he has bee caught out scamming once before so how many more people dose he have to scam before he gets band :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i dont have one ok then matey i was using it with rossi_j the other night :thumbs:

i didnt scam never would so get your facts right as for crying to the mods grow the feck up

i wanted the tx200 to bring back up and put it in good condition see with all my rifles there all in tip top shape and all work well

pm me if you want advice mate im willing to run you though a few cleaning tips :thumbs:

dont be scared to ask my friend

spa my friend

well said davy

atb steve

Now on to Divvy

What a knob you are.

Caught out again too, how many times in 1 week?