• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person :laugh:

From the same area, who also has a big black question mark over his head ............

Off to the airgun section..... :whistling:

Must be the dog lads and lasses never argue :whistling::laugh: :laugh:

Wonder if there's any connection to another 1989 person :laugh:

no mush i assure you theres no connection

:laugh:

This guy sounds a right cuunt hope ya get ya gun back mate :thumbs:

well mate somebody is paying him a visit today and taking my gun back and posting it back to me tomorrow

but i'm still seriously considering getting on the train myself and dealing with it myself

:whistling: Not on open forum mate :thumbs:

I would have already gone there and dealt with it some right cuunts coming out of the woodwork at the moment :yes: must be a full moon or something :laugh: oh that's right it is :doh:

well mush i'm in scotland or believe me i would have been there already but its on the cards

and i'm not just saying that cos i'm behind a comp

police have been phoned but he will be seeing me very soon

you can count on that

well mush i'm in scotland or believe me i would have been there already but its on the cards

and i'm not just saying that cos i'm behind a comp

police have been phoned but he will be seeing me very soon

you can count on that

Hope you get it sorted mate far too much of this going on and i know how you feel

as i was done over by someone from Scotland i got the police involved

but there's nothing they can do as its his word against mine.

i am seriously considering getting on the train and dealing with it myself

I got grief off someone on Guntrader as we would not do a deal by post we wanted to meet face to face so we could count the colour of his money before handing the gun over, boy do I feel lucky after reading this!

Sounds like someone needs a little visit from steel toecapped boots.....

i can understand the venting of anger towards such a little scrote, but all this talk of visiting, pumping up his eyes and giving him a kicking is a bit much, he's obviously in need of help, because in all honesty, if he expected his little scams to work, he must be an inbred thick as sh@te, married to his sister kind of thicko who definately does not need to lose anymore brain cells. his address is on here, why not send him a few 'sorry you're a thick stupid tw@t,hope you get better' cards instead?

if you both go to registered firearms dealers they will sort it all out and post them for about £20-30, then just pick up the other gun when it arrives. my mates always transfering wildfowling guns every time a new model comes out.

if you both go to registered firearms dealers they will sort it all out and post them for about £20-30, then just pick up the other gun when it arrives. my mates always transfering wildfowling guns every time a new model comes out.

and how do they go about sorting it all out exactly ?

post what exactly for £20/£30 ?

and pick up what other gun when what arrives?

the theiving cnut has my gun so how are rfd's going to be able to sort that out if the police are no good at sorting it