Sign in to follow this  
SMART DOG

LURCHER BITCH MISSING COUNTY DURHAM

anyboy in the county durham area keep there eye's open for the bitch in photo below she has been missing a couple of days spennymoor/newfield/willington area if anyone has any info as this bitch may have been taking in from someone without informing kennels/police or vets ect post-33050-0-76174200-1297977487_thumb.jpg

i will keep a look out for her,

good luck

• Like 1

Good luck bud am workin in Newcastle but al let my pals know in crook and keep you informed have you foned people out of yellow ad mag in same area I done thtat and got my dog back years ago worth a shot atb

i will be doing that thanks :thumbs:

just got of the phone 2 my pal from crooks and frostly and they putting the feelers out

Edited by rocky1

Any news yet mate

no nothing yet been to all kennels again and vets police and nothing got a couple off address's given with possible sightings so hopefully she is at one of these address's :thumbs:

just got of the phone 2 my pal from crooks and frostly and they putting the feelers out

Any news yet mate

no nothing yet been to all kennels again and vets police and nothing got a couple off address's given with possible sightings so hopefully she is at one of these address's :thumbs:

Try to get the kennels to put up an A4 size pic of your dog :yes: behind the front desk,with your phone number on it.Know of at least one dog that was in a kennel and sold on before the owner found ?.

Edited by BIG ZOOK

Any news yet mate

Try to get the kennels to put up an A4 size pic of your dog :yes: behind the front desk,with your phone number on it.Know of at least one dog that was in a kennel and sold on before the owner found ?.

:thumbs: will do