hard terriers

50 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Why was he not dug every week. Are 3 or 4 times in a day. I’m not a novice to digging dogs and know plenty of lads that are out 3 or 4 days a week throughout the season but I’ve never heard of a mute dog that didn’t take stick. I’m not talking about a dog that works it quarry to a stop then takes hold, As that to my mind is not a mute dog, im taking about the dog that takes hold first chance he gets and  still gets it to a stop are hold mid tube till dug which sometimes could take 2 or 3 hours are sometimes much longer.

He was not dug every week as I have other dogs to dig so do my mates, and yes I mean in and grips, no barking atall, his longest time to ground was six hoursand plenty of three four hour shifts

• Like 3

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant be arsed to trawl the thread to see if i posted in it but wuthout the hard ,rough type we would have no future workers to work .

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Shoul

Lads if your dog is mute, an takes some flack, or if your dogs mute an dont take flack, whats the problem, as long as the dog STAYS. If you have quarry thats been therre before, you need a good d

Posted Images

1 minute ago, steve t said:

He was not dug every week as I have other dogs to dig so do my mates, and yes I mean in and grips, no barking atall, his longest time to ground was six hoursand plenty of three four hour shifts

I’m not disputing what you have are the style he worked, what I can’t believe is that he did all that with little to no punishment. 

Just now, neil cooney said:

True, but it does help.

Are hinder. Lol.

• Like 1

DogmanDont.Well you still have abit to learn and have not seen all types a terriers work so. If you believe it not too be true don' worry about it you just keep on digging but the men who do dig this type are not lyers

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Well you still have abit to learn and have not seen all types a terriers work so. If you believe it not too be true don' worry about it you just keep on digging but the men who do dig this type are not lyers

Mr paranoid no one call you or fat man a liar and I've dug to all said terriers ffs chill 

24 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Well you still have abit to learn and have not seen all types a terriers work so. If you believe it not too be true don' worry about it you just keep on digging but the men who do dig this type are not lyers

Throw me up one of these mute types that take no stick in September and I’ll drop it back down in February and if it looks like It did when I lifted it I’ll walk the hole way home butt  fecking naked. Lol. It will be feed the best, kennelled the best but it will be dug every week and give a few proper testers. Bound to be someone take me up on it as these sort seem to be in everyone’s yard and real common.

Edited by dogmandont
8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Throw me up one of these mute types that take no stick in September and I’ll drop it back down in February and if it looks like It did when I lifted it I’ll walk the hole way home butt  fecking naked. Lol. It will be feed the best, kennelled the best but it will be dug every week and give a few proper testers. Bound to be someone take me up on it as these sort seem to be in everyone’s yard and real common.

You must be mad. You dig your type and I'll work my magical dogs that I got of a santa clause. I made an offer a few days ago out of stupidty and have been advised not to do such a thing again to people, unknown as they are plenty a reason it would not be a good idea. You dig yours and don' loose sleep over my made up terriers why are you so worried maybe you long for such type.

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

You must be mad. You dig your type and I'll work my magical dogs that I got of a santa clause. I made an offer a few days ago out of stupidty and have been advised not to do such a thing again to people, unknown as they are plenty a reason it would not be a good idea. You dig yours and don' loose sleep over my made up terriers why are you so worried maybe you long for such type.

You've no balls show your super dog

3 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Don’t worry I’ll not lose any sleep lad. Lol. And don’t be taking it so personally I’m only a username on the net as you are to me.