hard terriers

2 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Answer me this if letting a terrier that can go in and hold educated quarry without baying and taking little punishment till dug too. How should that be labeled ??? A blight but no need to blacken the good ones cause a the tools who do such thing

How should that be labeled ??? = Lucky 

• Thanks 1

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cant be arsed to trawl the thread to see if i posted in it but wuthout the hard ,rough type we would have no future workers to work .

You can only piss with the dick you've got, if you've got hard terriers then work them accordingly, in the right sort of place. What's a man to do should his stock suddenly breed hard terriers ? Shoul

Lads if your dog is mute, an takes some flack, or if your dogs mute an dont take flack, whats the problem, as long as the dog STAYS. If you have quarry thats been therre before, you need a good d

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

A f***ing  miracle mate ?

Joking aside ,yes I've seen it but does that sane dog do sane every ime it encounters educated stuff or just the odd time .

Really fd your telling me you have never seen a dog go in and hold more often than not  look we all no mishaps happen and from time to time but if a dog does it 9 times out a 10 it a gooden in my books. I live in a parish that hold atleast 15 diggin men and neabouring parishes have as much. The stuff here is well educated I know i sound like a bullshitter but I no this is the case for alot of people on the emerald isle

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Really fd your telling me you have never seen a dog go in and hold more often than not  look we all no mishaps happen and from time to time but if a dog does it 9 times out a 10 it a gooden in my books. I live in a parish that hold atleast 15 diggin men and neabouring parishes have as much. The stuff here is well educated I know i sound like a bullshitter but I no this is the case for alot of people on the emerald isle

Hold yes but come off unscathed no mate .You are indeed blessed .

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Gln do you live on my island 

nice quote from braveheart , but lets stay in the real world , i've seen plenty hold and pin i've owned a few that could do it when young but they are not holding and pinning for hours and every time the sharpe end gets free it has no choice but to fight , and no terrier can out fight them,and  , like i said Lucky 

Edited by Glyn.....
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

nice quote from braveheart , but lets stay in the real world , i've seen plenty hold and pin i've own a few that could do it when young but they are not holding and pinning for hours and every time the sharpe end gets free it has no choice but to fight , and no terrier can out fight them,and  , like i said Lucky 

Glyn I was not been cocky if ya want too see it in action I'll meet you just us and we can work away start a next season. I'm no braveheart. My dog will be there holding when down and bouncing for more coming out with little punishment. Ill stand by him on that

Edited by howdeeposxxt

Like Glyn says, these dogs that go in and get hold ain't to be cherished IMO. And to be unscathed?:icon_eek: Them type of mute dogs get lucky on a cheek hold 1 times out of 10, most of the time they get a shoulder, chest or foot hold and hold on for dear life, and the result is never pretty.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Glyn I was not been cocky if ya want too see it in action I'll meet you just us and we can work away start a next season. I'm no braveheart. My dog will be there holding when down and bouncing for more coming out with little punishment 

Thank you for your kind offer but i've done the internet meet up's ten years ago meet some sound people and some less so , good luck with your terriers

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Glyn..... said:

Thank you for your kind offer but i've done the internet meet up's ten years ago meet some sound people and some less so , good luck with your terriers

That' understandable air enough 

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

No one us questioning you mate .You have a dog with the knack of making things look easy. Nothing you have taught it nor s it in its breeding. Its knows the best way to deal is hold and hang on .

Work him to a  stopend and hold behind the ear till dug too 

• Like 2