183 replies to this topic

#61 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:00 am

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

The overall winner and runner up will receive a larger commemmorative scroll.
[/quote]NO ALBERT THEYRE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE this topic is an information point about whats at THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW.IF I START LISTING ALL THE PRIZES ALONG WITH PICTURES OF THEM WE"LL BE HERE FOR A FORTNIGHT as theres mounting up to be a right bit at my lowly lurcher show :toast: ALL BEING WELL ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE 15TH MAY good luck tango

#62 AlbertJ

AlbertJ

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,715 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 05:35 am

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

NO ALBERT THEYRE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE this topic is an information point about whats at THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW.IF I START LISTING ALL THE PRIZES ALONG WITH PICTURES OF THEM WE"LL BE HERE FOR A FORTNIGHT as theres mounting up to be a right bit at my lowly lurcher show :toast: ALL BEING WELL ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE 15TH MAY good luck tango

Tango,

I have the show in my diary and unless something drastic turns up I'll be there.

Albert

#63 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 03:52 pm

Tango,

NO ALBERT THEYRE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE this topic is an information point about whats at THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW.IF I START LISTING ALL THE PRIZES ALONG WITH PICTURES OF THEM WE"LL BE HERE FOR A FORTNIGHT as theres mounting up to be a right bit at my lowly lurcher show http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... ALL BEING WELL ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE 15TH MAY good luck tango

Tango,

I have the show in my diary and unless something drastic turns up I'll be there.

Albert
:welcomeani:

#64 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:16 pm

DONT FORGET THE PULLING COMPETITION FOR STRONG DOGS LADS AND LASSES :gunsmilie: always a crowd pleaser

#65 tullyeyed

tullyeyed

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 11:45 am

looking forward to the weight pulling tango

#66 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:25 am

looking forward to the weight pulling tango

:thumbs: a good man is runnin it for me this year :toast:

#67 kegs

kegs

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:59 am

this is the first trip north for me this summer so hope its as good as last year :toast: see yous in a couple of weeks

#68 Skinny

Skinny

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 08:48 pm

hope your lurcher judge is as good as last years. he was excellent now theres a man that knows a dog :toast: :boogie: :yes:

#69 deemac01

deemac01

Rookie Hunter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:41 pm

that fella was pretty even in the dogs him the lad at ballinlough and the lad at tullylish were tops last year hope they get employed again this year.see yous at this show,and im headin up to see albertj for the craic tomorrow :toast:

#70 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 06:14 am

thanks deemac see you all there and dont forget your spades :thumbs:

#71 jimmys shop

jimmys shop

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 651 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 08:19 am

Sounds a good show lads ,might get a run down with the grandkids .
Hope this weather keeps up for a good day out for all .

#72 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 04:44 pm

Sounds a good show lads ,might get a run down with the grandkids .
Hope this weather keeps up for a good day out for all .

more than welcome mate theres a few things for the kids to,see you there

#73 "the spainard"

"the spainard"

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:08 pm

Looking forward to sundays show. Was chating to one of the lads on saturday and he mentioned that they had 14 stalls coming ! If all goes well and along with everything else packed into the day inclunding the countrys only strong dog pulling event, This will be by a long shot IRELAND'S show of the year! See you all in sunny ballymartin :thumbs: PS. Tango is doin B+B if anyone needs somehere to kip.

#74 Macey123

Macey123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 01:38 am

Looking forward to the show on Sunday! See you all there! :)

#75 tango

tango

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,062 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 04:59 am

Looking forward to sundays show. Was chating to one of the lads on saturday and he mentioned that they had 14 stalls coming ! If all goes well and along with everything else packed into the day inclunding the countrys only strong dog pulling event, This will be by a long shot IRELAND'S show of the year! See you all in sunny ballymartin http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/pub... PS. Tango is doin B+B if anyone needs somehere to kip.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :signthankspin: :kiss: :rofl: :rofl:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users