• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

Guest eastmids

if we had of had a few more blocks id of certainly of put them on to see how he went :thumbs: done what he had to do anyway :D brendy u dnt no how nmuch wieght was on the cart :hmm:

thats a cracking looking bull graham :yes:

if we had of had a few more blocks id of certainly of put them on to see how he went :thumbs: done what he had to do anyway :D brendy u dnt no how nmuch wieght was on the cart :hmm:

dont no mate for sure but he still had a pull r two left in him for sure. he a nice dog, i wouldnt mind seeing him pulling backwards aswell thou. well done

What a show Everything at the show well organized and run put the rest of the shows to shame

Money grabing mid antrim would have learnt a lot from this show if any of them would have bothered

their arse to turn up Big well done Tango and your helpers for a great day Will be show of the year for many years to come :thumbs:

What a show Everything at the show well organized and run put the rest of the shows to shame

Money grabing mid antrim would have learnt a lot from this show if any of them would have bothered

their arse to turn up Big well done Tango and your helpers for a great day Will be show of the year for many years to come :thumbs:

ah will yis stop recking head i missed it :wallbash: it could'nt of been that good.fair play Tango looked like a great day

ah will yis stop recking head i missed it :wallbash: it could'nt of been that good.fair play Tango looked like a great day

:boogie: missed ya fella any arrivals yet :thumbs:

Master McGrath Qualifiers, Rose with Diego & Ian with Smokey...well done you two :thumbs:

DSC_0422.jpg

Liz with Cody 1st in The Whippet Racing... well done Liz :thumbs:

DSC_0434-1.jpg

Rio 1st in the Whippet Puppy Racing...

DSC_0443.jpg

The Coursing Darran 1st with his dog...well done :thumbs:

DSC_0229-3.jpg

DSC_0110-2.jpg

DSC_0223-3.jpg

Children And Parents And Autism...

DSC_0130-4.jpg

Edited by bluebell

i must thank colette,joanne,neal,eddie patsy adam mark graham and lynn for there continued support to the show i organize it but without these people it wouldnt happen.also without the photos from deidre and stewart we wouldnt be able to look back as we do so a very big thanks to you all :toast:

:boogie: missed ya fella any arrivals yet :thumbs:

no not yet he's a lazy little fecker so i could of went but i would'nt of been able to relax. he's 5 days over cooked now so any day now

dont no mate for sure but he still had a pull r two left in him for sure. he a nice dog, i wouldnt mind seeing him pulling backwards aswell thou. well done

yes brandy he can pull backwards to :thumbs:

graham i looked at the photos i took the second last pull was 10 blocks and 2 6in ones, not sure what went on after that i think it might have been four and lost the 6in ones not sure mate you can work out the wieght from that. hope this helps atb brendy

yes brandy he can pull backwards to :thumbs:

Could anyone who entered the weight pulling using a brown harness that they did not own check their belongings as it was brought to the show so that anyone could have a go and is now missing :wallbash: this harness is of sentimental value to its owner and he would like it returned.