MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

The overall winner and runner up will receive a larger commemmorative scroll.

NO ALBERT THEYRE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE this topic is an information point about whats at THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW.IF I START LISTING ALL THE PRIZES ALONG WITH PICTURES OF THEM WE"LL BE HERE FOR A FORTNIGHT as theres mounting up to be a right bit at my lowly lurcher show :toast: ALL BEING WELL ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE 15TH MAY good luck tango

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

NO ALBERT THEYRE FINE THE WAY THEY ARE this topic is an information point about whats at THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW.IF I START LISTING ALL THE PRIZES ALONG WITH PICTURES OF THEM WE"LL BE HERE FOR A FORTNIGHT as theres mounting up to be a right bit at my lowly lurcher show :toast: ALL BEING WELL ILL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THE 15TH MAY good luck tango

Tango,

I have the show in my diary and unless something drastic turns up I'll be there.

Albert

Tango,

Tango,

I have the show in my diary and unless something drastic turns up I'll be there.

Albert

:welcomeani:

that fella was pretty even in the dogs him the lad at ballinlough and the lad at tullylish were tops last year hope they get employed again this year.see yous at this show,and im headin up to see albertj for the craic tomorrow :toast:

Sounds a good show lads ,might get a run down with the grandkids .

Hope this weather keeps up for a good day out for all .

more than welcome mate theres a few things for the kids to,see you there

Looking forward to sundays show. Was chating to one of the lads on saturday and he mentioned that they had 14 stalls coming ! If all goes well and along with everything else packed into the day inclunding the countrys only strong dog pulling event, This will be by a long shot IRELAND'S show of the year! See you all in sunny ballymartin :thumbs: PS. Tango is doin B+B if anyone needs somehere to kip.

Looking forward to sundays show. Was chating to one of the lads on saturday and he mentioned that they had 14 stalls coming ! If all goes well and along with everything else packed into the day inclunding the countrys only strong dog pulling event, This will be by a long shot IRELAND'S show of the year! See you all in sunny ballymartin :thumbs: PS. Tango is doin B+B if anyone needs somehere to kip.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::signthankspin: :kiss: :rofl::rofl: