MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW

Albert my nephew is getting christened on satuday, if you pay for the chicken nuggets and a lapdancer we'll name him after your show

While we like to sponsor innovative country sports events unfortunately the christening even of a relative of the august WDS falls a little short of our criteria. However if it was the re baptism of your good self with full immersion we would certainly consider sponsoring the guy 'dunking'you!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

if the baby arives on time i'l be there i'd like a go at that digging comp but if i dont make it i hope it turns out as good as last year it's a great show in a great location well worth the trip up from dublin

HOPE YOU AND THE BOSS CAN MAKE IT FELLA.AND MORE SO HOPE ALL WELL WITH THE WEE UN :thumbs:

the mourne digging championship is now kindly sponsered by irish countrysports and lifestyle magazine,the competition has been set for teams of two digging a tea chest size hole approx[750mm wide by 750mm deep]the chest will have a cross head fitted 3oomm over the leading edges and these must touch existing ground level for the dig to be complete. the first team with the chest square in the dig wins with runners up being the next to finish.

dig sites will be on a lottery system on entry a number will be drawn and will correspond with a dig. none of the ground will be predug so its luck of the draw

ground conditions will be the same for everyone and the field is on a drumlin hill so it is pebble clay. EACH TEAM WILL SUPPLY THEIR OWN DIGGING GEAR ON THE DAY. spades shovels and maddocks allowed. very best of luck to all that enter.

the mourne digging championship is now kindly sponsered by irish countrysports and lifestyle magazine,the competition has been set for teams of two digging a tea chest size hole approx[750mm wide by 750mm deep]the chest will have a cross head fitted 3oomm over the leading edges and these must touch existing ground level for the dig to be complete. the first team with the chest square in the dig wins with runners up being the next to finish.

dig sites will be on a lottery system on entry a number will be drawn and will correspond with a dig. none of the ground will be predug so its luck of the draw

ground conditions will be the same for everyone and the field is on a drumlin hill so it is pebble clay. EACH TEAM WILL SUPPLY THEIR OWN DIGGING GEAR ON THE DAY. spades shovels and maddocks allowed. very best of luck to all that enter.

sounds like a good bit of crack this ,fair play to ye ...too old and over weight myself but will try and put a team together .

if the baby arives on time i'l be there i'd like a go at that digging comp but if i dont make it i hope it turns out as good as last year it's a great show in a great location well worth the trip up from dublin

HOPE YOU AND THE BOSS CAN MAKE IT FELLA.AND MORE SO HOPE ALL WELL WITH THE WEE UN :thumbs:

thanks i hope to make it up to this one

dont forget your diggin gear fella :thumbs:

dont forget your diggin gear fella :thumbs:

i wont sure their never taken out of the van unless theres a hole to be dug

QUALIFIERS IN are heart of wales,

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD THERES A FERRET SHOW AND HOPEFULLY THERELL BE RACING FOR THEM ALSO SO BRING THEM ALONG :thumbs:

a

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

ALSO FORGOT TO ADD THERES A FERRET SHOW AND HOPEFULLY THERELL BE RACING FOR THEM ALSO SO BRING THEM ALONG :thumbs:

a

Geordie Tuft ?? :drink:

Edited by "the spainard"

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

a

mad Geordie.

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

a

:toast: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :doh: the stud tuft :D

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

a

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

The overall winner and runner up will receive a larger commemmorative scroll.

post-35212-0-71948900-1302672606_thumb.jpg

master mc grath 150

master mc grath show

32 counties championship

the midland game fair

a

Tango,

The qualifiers should read for the Master Mc Grath Challenge - final at Shanes Castle and the Five Nations International Lurcher Championships final at Birr Castle.

We have added two new specially commissioned prizes for the Master Mc Grath Challenge qualifiers : A limited edition embroidered cap - sample promised today when I will post a photo AND a specially commissioned Qualifiers Scroll. The border of which has been designed by Ingrid Houwers with a rich mix of Celtic and St Hubert imagery. The photo is of Master Mc Grath outside Brownlow House in Lurgan and the winning owner's, dog and show details will be added by my fellow Director Philip Lawton who is something of a caligraphy expert.

The overall winner and runner up will receive a larger commemmorative scroll.

get it right tango