MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW

THE MOURNE LURCHER AND TERRIER CHARITY SHOW AND IRISH DIGGING CHAMPIONSHIP WILL BE HELD AT THE USUAL VENUE IN GLASSDRUMMAN COUNTY DOWN,

ON THE DAY WILL BE ALL THE USUAL LURCHER TERRIER WHIPPET STRONGDOG AND HOUND CLASSES AND RACING ALONG WITH A FEW NEW AND REVIVED EVENTS TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER,THERE WILL BE STALLS FOOD AND KIDS ENTERTAINMENT SO COME ALONG FOR A GREAT HUNTING BASED FAMILY DAY

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

great pics .. any more of number 6

Posted Images

have to say this was one of the best shows last year,very well run and organized and a hell of a lot of top class trophies for winning,good to see a strongdog gettin a fair crack at it, one of the lads i was talkin to that was helpin at the lure said only one lad sets it all up,if so hell of a job mate,see you there this year,well worth the travel

The postcode for sat-nav is BT34 4QW it takes me about an hour 15 to dublin city. and im under an hour from belfast

Thanks Tango, I dont have a sat nav. Theres Glasdrumman near crossmaglen on the road map. theres a Glassdrummond on the A2 road on the map. I wasnt sure which one.These are how the places are spelt on the map I have.Sorry for being complicated.ATB Ray. If its that close to Dublin. I will bring my Glenn of Imaal.See you there