bit i go to for a keeper mate i gt 30 quid plus a tenner for fuel at lunch he has warm soap and rolls mars bars and juice and beers o and an invite to the keepers day

whats the warm soap for mate, ;)

lol eh i think i may need to watch my spelling

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bit i go to for a keeper mate i gt 30 quid plus a tenner for fuel at lunch he has warm soap and rolls mars bars and juice and beers o and an invite to the keepers day

just out of interest what would you expect to be paid for a syndicate shoot of average 40 to 60 bird days, guns standing all day ?

just out of interest what would you expect to be paid for a syndicate shoot of average 40 to 60 bird days, guns standing all day ?

15-30 quid, brace of birds, bit of snap (pork pie and drink etc). All depends how long you have been beating for that shoot, whether you have a dog and how generous that shoot is, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by oppurtunists??

What I mean is "If I come beating for you will you let me go..... ferreting, lamping, pigeon shooting, foxing etc, I understand that SOME shoots do let there beaters do SOME of these things but I dont.......or should I say not unless you have been a few times, before anybody tells me I'm out of order I speak from experience

Also thanks for all the PM's will reply to you all, I still need a few more beaters for next season so PM's are still welcome

I would like people to work for me with nothing in return, you sound like David Cameron.

HA HA HA :laugh: