Whiloe were at it

Guest trev

turk if trev chases after you run alongdise a ditch he is sure to fall in :11: :11: :11: ... he will look like one of them wilderbeast you see on the telly trying to get up the river banks :11: :11: :11:

can never understand the mixer that jibbs ???? after all you can see why a hard dog does  :unsure:

Neither can i axe, and the funny thing is there are folk that would give them a second chance and they will come back and work again, probably never jib again, but most likely will.

The thing is i could never ever trust him again and if he did it again which i know he would of sooner or later i could only blame myself, thats why he is were he is now.

I wouldnt pass him on to someone else because if he is not good enough for me to feed he certainly wont be good enough for anyone else.

The bayer, is he baying because at the back of his mind he will always have doubts wether or not he will stay??? I mean if the bayer gets it hard enough which sooner or later they do will he come away, is it luck that gets a baying type through his lifetime, for whatever reasons, be it the owners standards are less then someone elses, or he dugs dug on undug game everytime he is out???

Its something ive thought about alot over the years axe, can never understand it and doubt i ever will, i have my theroy anyway.

I like them when they are hard and learn to work, mixing when they want to baying when they can, a good honest hard dog will sooner or later develop a style, or else he will die, these are the type i like, the gameness never leaves them, they just learn to use it.