Dig from last year

the pic of the black n tan is mine, no it hasnt been dug as you can see, i put it in ther to help bring her on which has helped, maybe not to every 1s taste, :p .but shes doin ok, and of course this all happend last year :11: cheers lakey

the pic of the black n tan is mine, no it hasnt been dug as you can see, i put it in ther to help bring her on which has helped, maybe not to every 1s taste,  :p .but shes doin ok, and of course this all happend last year :11: cheers lakey

Is that the little bitch mate? How is she doing? Did she take?

allo stabs, bayed alot ,she wanted to but needs more confidence,the other night she went in, stayed 2and a half hours, i could hear her mixing it a bit came out with a couple of little bits,nothing realy. but i was pleased, just needs time which she will get,hope your ok mate . :good:

allo stabs, bayed alot ,she wanted to but needs more confidence,the other night she went in, stayed 2and a half hours, i could hear her mixing it a bit came out with a couple of little bits,nothing realy. but i was pleased, just needs time which she will get,hope your ok mate . :good:

Start digging a bit quicker or you will be teaching her to leave the quarry :11: or had you left the digging gear in the van :D