Sign in to follow this  
fidodido

foxing permission wanted

foxing permission wanted foxs and other vermin taken care of by responsible terrier and lurcher owner cheers please pm me if there is anything thankyou :thumbs:

foxing permission wanted foxs and other vermin taken care of by responsible terrier and lurcher owner cheers please pm me if there is anything thankyou :thumbs:

You might want to tell people where you live buddy ..... bit of a difference in travelling times from Devon or Cumbria :whistling:

You might want to tell people where you live buddy ..... bit of a difference in travelling times from Devon or Cumbria :whistling:

cheers :thumbs: south yorkshire lincolshire east yorkshire east riding :thumbs:

On another thread you mentioned being out poaching so I prob wont invite you on my land if thats ok :whistling:

On another thread you mentioned being out poaching so I prob wont invite you on my land if thats ok :whistling:

yes but if you read the post i said fed up with poaching were i live is full of hunters hard to get permission but sometimes to do what you love needs must thats why trying to get permission so i dont have to ever again end some of the best keepers were poachers and they werent bad people,its your land and you dont know me so dont blame you i`d be sceptical too if i was a land owner but theres good and bad in all walks of life cheers for reply anyway :thumbs:

yes but if you read the post i said fed up with poaching were i live is full of hunters hard to get permission but sometimes to do what you love needs must thats why trying to get permission so i dont have to ever again end some of the best keepers were poachers and they werent bad people,its your land and you dont know me so dont blame you i`d be sceptical too if i was a land owner but theres good and bad in all walks of life cheers for reply anyway :thumbs:

hey and you did say probably lol :tongue2: can live in hope i guess :thumbs:

Sign in to follow this