Has anyone used just cartridges CSP competition

Inbetween getting our arses kicked on sunday I was taking to some of the guys on the other team about cartridges, I noticed that most of their team were shooting gamebore black gold so I asked them if they noticed a difference shooting the more expensive cartridge. They said they did so that got me thinking about upgrading from cci clay busters to something more expensive. Which leads me onto Just cartridges CSP competition cartridges I've read good reviews online and the price seems good but I wanted some feed back from someone who's used them to tell me know if they're any good?

All the best

Never tried these mate. I used to shoot Express world cup all the time but due to the price of them i decided to try something a bit cheaper and settled for Gamebore white gold xlr and to be honest there pretty damm good. Not quite the same velocity as world cup but they are good. I'm currently paying £182 a k so about £40 a k difference to world cup. They haven't affected my shooting at all give them a try dont think you will be dissapointed. Atb mate Tub