Whippet or Whippet x found

We've just had a phone call from our vet who is treating a fawn whippet who was involved in a Road Traffic Accident yesterday in Rochdale (near Tescos).

The whippet was taken in with a whippet collar on to be treated for it's injuries by the person who hit it.

our vets scanned it but it's not chipped and hasnt any ID on it's collar so theyve rung me to ask if i'll ask if anyones lost a fawn whippet yesterday in or around Rochdale/Heywood/Middleton/Oldham.

if not would anyone be interested in giving it a good home on the condition that should the owner come forward it would have to be given back, it's a small fawn whippet with a dark mask (might be 1 for Strikewhippets LOL).

if anyones interested please ring me on 07903 624876 as it's probably going to be staying with us till the owners found or a new/foster home can be found for it as the vets doesn't want it to go into the dogs home as its very freindly and looks like its been well looked after.